Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: wearing size small shirts

• Thread starter Deleted member 36465
  • Start date
Deleted member 36465

Deleted member 36465

Currycel
-
If you wear size small shirts, you are a framelet and will look like a child next to the average man and overweight women. Even if you're a manlet, it's better to pack on pounds and get to size medium at least. As a size small wearing 5'6 guy, I only look like a man next to short petite women, who don't like me anyway since I can't "protect" them.

Same here. Even though im 26, most people think im in middle/high school. I’m also heightmogged by all my siblings

i wear medium or L for comfort reasons, dont like tight shit

I look much more athletic in small size shirts. Even medium size tends to sag on me completely ruining my physique.

Cant relate im tall and big

Not on this site apparently.
This shithole is packed with 6’+ tallfags

Manlets are even mogged amongst incels lol

You need to bloatmaxx, I can only wear medium shirts now. :panties:

If you wear size small shirts, you are a framelet and will look like a child next to the average man and overweight women. Even if you're a manlet, it's better to pack on pounds and get to size medium at least. As a size small wearing 5'6 guy, I only look like a man next to short petite women, who don't like me anyway since I can't "protect" them.
i am 5 feet 3 . the world is too big for me.