Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel trait: Wearing glasses

• Thread starter Deleted member 26140
  • Start date
Deleted member 26140

Deleted member 26140

KHHV Supremacist
-
As Saint Hamudi once said:

"If you have glasses, it's over for you. Glasses looks like a disabled man. It's over for you."

Edward Snowden classics:feelsgah:

I would never wear glasses

I don't need to wear them fortunately enough

My parents do when they feel like it.
I don't need them. Yet and I pray never. I can barely tolerate sunglasses.

I have them prescribed but dont actually wear them most of the time, guess I never got into the habit. I know that it makes people freak out because I squint at them and cant identify anbody at more than 10m jfl like I need to identify somebody

I have them prescribed but dont actually wear them most of the time, guess I never got into the habit. I know that it makes people freak out because I squint at them and cant identify anbody at more than 10m jfl like I need to identify somebody
I also never wear mine unless I'm in school where 90% of my social interactions take place :feelsrope:

I also never wear mine except when I'm in school where 90% of my social interactions take place :feelsrope:
Sandro doesnt have a problem wearing glasses, its kinda fashionable in fact. Thus glasses are not an incel trait.

Sandro doesnt have a problem wearing glasses, its kinda fashionable in fact. Thus glasses are not an incel trait.
Who tf is Sandro?

I got contact lenses since I look horrible in glasses. I’m still pretty bad off but with glasses I would be trucel tier no LARP

For chad doesnt matter, for an average man it's over. No foid would want to have children from a disabled man.