Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait we enjoy being incel

FlamingCel

FlamingCel

Luminary
★★★★★
We enjoy getting alerts,seeing new posts and because we relate to each other

As much as i enjoy shitposting here, id rather not be incel.

Kind of a tautological statement, tbh.

Ngl I enjoy playing the victim and just being a defeatist and screaming its over at the top of my lungs every post

Its addictive

the people here are great but being incel is hell bro

no i dont enjoy being incel, although i would prefer it rather than be a cuck

No, I don't. I'd rather be born a femoid because I could then live out my life on recruit difficulty.

No, I don't. I'd rather be born a femoid because I could then live out my life on recruit difficulty.
I get what you mean but there were better ways to phrase this

Id never wanna be born a female tbh

Yeah they can easily get laid but holy shit females are weak and uncool as fuck

Having sex as a female just means youre someones cumrage, theres literally no glory in slaying as a whore

Id never wanna be born a female tbh

Yeah they can easily get laid but holy shit females are weak and uncool as fuck

Having sex as a female just means youre someones cumrage, theres literally no glory in slaying as a whore

I don't want glory. And strength doesn't matter if you have an army of simps at your disposal.

I'm just saying if I could choose who I was born as, I'd love to be an upper-middle-class white foid. Or a Saudi prince.

I prefer being an incel who acknowledges his inceldom than a coping cuck

I do not mind this place

This place is a great cope but being incel is a miserable thing

I'm just saying if I could choose who I was born as, I'd love to be an upper-middle-class white foid.
State of men in 2020

Vm1uqqhp1tdvjs71mgqw

It's nice to have a community but obviously not being an incel would be much better

Incels have the best personality and sense of humour. No sex haver has ever made me laugh so much

I enjoy the community, and discussions with people here, it makes being an incel more bearable.

I don't want glory. And strength doesn't matter if you have an army of simps at your disposal.

I'm just saying if I could choose who I was born as, I'd love to be an upper-middle-class white foid. Or a Saudi prince.
You could caviarcope easier as a prince

Do you believe in God? Im talking about your image of the Armor of God.

I feel rejected on this forum but its understandable I am very low iq.

Tbh I would rather be a Chad. Being a foid is just... not glorious at all to say the least. Chad is a win-win situation if you don't really fuck up (ie rape, etc).

I hate being incel. I woul much rather be a normie that goes to nightclubs and festivals with friends, listens to loud normie music, and goes shopping with his gf.

But ye I enjoy getting alerts.

The only cope I got is to swear to god and eat a tons of spaghetti with sauce, forgetting about the world and feeling happy that I'm still alive, even if it won't last for long.

I hate being a physically and mentally subhuman incel.

not in particular altho yeah i like talking to people here

A better way to put it would be: it's better to be incel and be aware of it and be part of the community than be oblivious to your disability.

I honestly prefer being incel minus the constant reminder from my dick to seek vagina. If that wasnt there i'd just LDAR for life like Dionysus

I see what you mean.
theres that strange catharsis in being an Incel and venting..
but tbh i rather not be

Ngl I enjoy playing the victim and just being a defeatist and screaming its over at the top of my lungs every post

Its addictive