Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel trait: watching hanging videos online

C

currycel1006

Greycel
I spend lot of time on sites like bestgore and hoodsite watching live suicide videos. Just getting a feel of what it would be like when I try it.

One other thing you could do is bungee jumping. I had the opportunity to do it for free once. From a crane, 60m high. Scary AF, I would not do it again, but I guess if you want an idea of what it'd be like to kill yourself this way, there is that.

It's so scary I have very little doubt that those who use this method regret it in the very last few seconds. In fact, there was an article once about a guy who survived jumping from a bridge. He said his last thought before impact was "this has to be the dumbest idea I've ever had in my life".

Last edited:
It's been a while since I've seen any ISIS/Al-Qaeda execution videos. Some of them had people burning alive or being riddled with machine gun fire as they're handcuffed to various structures. Do they still post those?

I watch videos of foids getting beaten

im too coward to hurt myself ngl if not you would have watched my video by now

I spend lot of time on sites like bestgore and hoodsite watching live suicide videos. Just getting a feel of what it would be like when I try it.
CHOose a highER calling

It's been a while since I've seen any ISIS/Al-Qaeda execution videos. Some of them had people burning alive or being riddled with machine gun fire as they're handcuffed to various structures. Do they still post those?
Yeah still some vids are available

Yeah I used to watch a lot of that before

Extremely relatable

it's big trucel trait. we watch cause we know someday we will be making the video