Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: wanting to quit this forum but you can't.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
I've tried to quit this forum several times but I can't, it's like I'm addicted.

It's pretty much the most social interaction I get. The most I've ever gotten in my life tbh. I guess I'm hooked on the notifications too, seeing that little red number is weirdly addictive.

But at the same time, I realize that it's a waste of time and it just constantly reminds my brain of my failures and many fuck-ups in life. It's not like my brain wouldn't do this on its own, I am full of anxiety about many different things. And it's not like it's the forum's fault, pretty much everything else in life also reminds me of those things. But I'm too addicted to it and to the feeling of being unburdened I guess. It's fake gratification, my life isn't improving and yet by communicating to pixel people over the internet my brain tricks itself into releasing chemicals of relief, while irl nothing has changed.

Now you know why Fakebook was so successful.

This forum serves a very good purpose.

Incels.cope
Only way to leave here is by roping or ascension

I am going to quit at some point in time, likely in couple of months, maybe on 2nd year anniversary of this account. Of course this is not set in stone as I try to gather my thoughts but I am playing with this idea alot.
I have reached a conclusion that I cannot change what I am, however I can change my mindset. I do not mean this in bluepilled soy way, I mean this as way to escaping pain and deterioration. Simply maintaining a mindset to maximize my happiness, not exposing my self to thoughts like this and keeping myself busy. Like some sort of monastic toil. Not to linger too long or be alone with my thoughts for too much.
Worst is when I try to fall asleep I start thinking about things and that never ends well, I've started drinking before bed to help this.
Calculated bluepill if you will.

I had a mini mental breakdown yesterday as I was nightdriving and screaming in my car. I know I am wasting time and panicking alot now.
For the agent assigned to me, I do not plan on doing anything illegal or rash. I hope agent assigned to me is a cute girl though.

I don't want to quit here. This place is where people can understand my suffering. In other sites they say that is my personality.

not relatable

Most of the blackpill stuff on here echos my thoughts. You do have some threads that are clickbait shit and Reddit shit which only winds people up. I guess the older I'm getting, the more pessimistic I am. I just can't be bothered with bluepilled advice I've heard and read too many times, which doesn't work. For me, this is like /r9k/ years ago before all the trannies and shitposters took over.

Don’t forget you’re here forever

For me, this is like /r9k/ years ago before all the trannies and shitposters took over.
True. I have this irrational fear that they will follow us here and ruin this place too.

Last edited:
Never tried to leave

This place is where people can understand my suffering. In other sites they say that is my personality.
This is why you cannot quit easily this forum OP. I tried to quit it several times but I failed however I'll keep trying till I succed tbh. This forum is depression/suicidefuel

None of us want to be here: we’re here because there’s nowhere else for us.

must be chad because i have no desire to quit whatsoever

I hope agent assigned to me is a cute girl though.
It's far better that the agent assigned to you is a male because if you're ugly and short aka truecel or just facially ugly she'll reject you and will do everything possible to send you to jail because you hurted her feelings by thinking you can be her bf. Take the Female agent pill.

Agree with the latter, disagree with the former.

This place is where I get daily doses of black pills.

There is no reason to leave it

One of the last few places for authentic opinions instead of the fake faces of mainstream social media.

Agree with the latter, disagree with the former.

This place is where I get daily doses of black pills.
I meant that none of us want to be here because none of us want to be incels. I don’t want to be browsing an incel forum on a Saturday night, I wish I was out with my friends or banging my girlfriend, but I can’t because I have neither.

Its a place to cope

Even if you quit, you'd still experience the blackpill in your daily life.

You can’t quit, because it’s one of the few places where we can openly and freely discuss female sexual behavior from the perspective of unattractive males. Society is Unwilling of understanding your pain and the obstacles we all are facing here. They blame our inability of finding a romantic partner solely on us and leave out the entitlement and sexism of the female gender.

Point: the things you experience outside this forum can only be explained by the blackpill thus you will always return no matter how painful It is and how insane some of our members are.

I don't have anything in common with anyone outside this forum

I don’t want to quit until I ascend.

I don't want to quit here. This place is where people can understand my suffering. In other sites they say that is my personality.
same tbh. I like it here.

Yep.. I could go a week or month without posting but i will still find myself coming back here since i got nowhere else to go

People often skip the involuntary part for some reason. :feelskek:

I meant that none of us want to be here because none of us want to be incels. I don’t want to be browsing an incel forum on a Saturday night, I wish I was out with my friends or banging my girlfriend, but I can’t because I have neither.

I feel that.

This is Da Place

I am going to quit at some point in time, likely in couple of months, maybe on 2nd year anniversary of this account. Of course this is not set in stone as I try to gather my thoughts but I am playing with this idea alot.
I have reached a conclusion that I cannot change what I am, however I can change my mindset. I do not mean this in bluepilled soy way, I mean this as way to escaping pain and deterioration. Simply maintaining a mindset to maximize my happiness, not exposing my self to thoughts like this and keeping myself busy. Like some sort of monastic toil. Not to linger too long or be alone with my thoughts for too much.
Worst is when I try to fall asleep I start thinking about things and that never ends well, I've started drinking before bed to help this.
Calculated bluepill if you will.

I had a mini mental breakdown yesterday as I was nightdriving and screaming in my car. I know I am wasting time and panicking alot now.
For the agent assigned to me, I do not plan on doing anything illegal or rash. I hope agent assigned to me is a cute girl though.
I agree, changing your mindset is really all you can do.

I agree, changing your mindset is really all you can do.

That's sort of what the black pill is supposed to do. It reveals the absolute truth, but it doesn't care whether or not you accept it. Your approval or disproval of it does not strengthen or weaken it, respectively.

If your mind is changed, then you gain. If not, you're still losing anyway. The black pill makes you aware of how bad you're losing so that you may limit your losses and stop any bleeding.

im not going back to r*ddit

We are surrounded by water and this forum the only island so we just keep coming back as no one wants us in society.

I've tried to quit this forum several times but I can't, it's like I'm addicted.

It's pretty much the most social interaction I get. The most I've ever gotten in my life tbh. I guess I'm hooked on the notifications too, seeing that little red number is weirdly addictive.

But at the same time, I realize that it's a waste of time and it just constantly reminds my brain of my failures and many fuck-ups in life. It's not like my brain wouldn't do this on its own, I am full of anxiety about many different things. And it's not like it's the forum's fault, pretty much everything else in life also reminds me of those things. But I'm too addicted to it and to the feeling of being unburdened I guess. It's fake gratification, my life isn't improving and yet by communicating to pixel people over the internet my brain tricks itself into releasing chemicals of relief, while irl nothing has changed.
It's a safe space where we get to share how we actually live our lives and how we actually feel about women, without fear of being persecuted

try this if you really want to quit or take a pause, does helb tbh

In other sites they say that is my personality.

In other sites you cannot even speak bad of women since they're untouchables thanks to the whiteknights protecting them from evil inkwells