Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel trait: wanting to kill yourself at coffee shops

• Thread starter Deleted member 21504
  • Start date
Deleted member 21504

Deleted member 21504

Welcome to 2019, try not to kill yourself.
-
At coffee shops with family, want do die cuz cashier and workers are super hot. End my life

Make your own coffee. It's 10 times cheaper and you don't even have to leave your home. I'll never understand why coffee shops are so popular, I doubt they're even time efficient compared to making your own coffee at home.

just stop drinking coffee theory

Make your own coffee. It's 10 times cheaper and you don't even have to leave your home. I'll never understand why coffee shops are so popular, I doubt they're even time efficient compared to making your own coffee at home.
Shenmue was trash.
just stop drinking coffee theory
Just get headaches when you're already in constant pain theory

What method do you use?

I never been in a coffee shop wth is that? :feelstrash: :dafuckfeels:

I never been in a coffee shop wth is that? :feelstrash: :dafuckfeels:

A place where middle class white people go to tweet about microaggressions and patriarchy from their iphones.

A place where middle class white people go to tweet about microaggressions and patriarchy from their iphones.
Oh i dont have iphone guess its over :feelstrash: :cryfeels:
I literally do not even know how to use a smartphone.

Oldcel, grew up before they were a thing.
Really so u on computer? :feelstrash:

Last edited:
i don't even drink coffee

I'll never understand why coffee shops are so popular
because eating and drinking outside is a normie thing, that's what people in hollywood movies do and normies repeat, it also shows your status, that you can afford it

Don't drink coffee. I do want to kill myself when i see pretty women though. Seeing how great their life must be really depresses me.

I avoid coffee shops like the plague, way too many roasties and normies.

There is a blond foid at my local mcdonalds, but she never servers me, every time I try to get in line right on her shift, she leaves or something goes wrong with her machine and has to call a supervisor. Its like destiny is telling me my genes shouldn't be close to stacy. :cryfeels:

Don't drink coffee. I do want to kill myself when i see pretty women though. Seeing how great their life must be really depresses me.
Oh, that's not at all what I meant. And that sounds kind of gay. I meant that when i see a woman I want 2 die cuz ill never have relationship with her and shes not a virgin, etc
There is a blond foid at my local mcdonalds, but she never servers me, every time I try to get in line right on her shift, she leaves or something goes wrong with her machine and has to call a supervisor. Its like destiny is telling me my genes shouldn't be close to stacy. :cryfeels:
:feels: :feelsrope:

They're for taking pictures and posting it on social media, nothing else really.

Oh, that's not at all what I meant. And that sounds kind of gay. I meant that when i see a woman I want 2 die cuz ill never have relationship with her and shes not a virgin, etc

:feels: :feelsrope:
That sounds more gay. Being pissed off at being life mogged is more reasonable.

I wouldn't if I was Dutch and in the Netherlands. Coz i would be smonking wed @HidekiTojota

Last edited:
Very high iq

I wouldn't if I was Dutch and in the Netherlands. Coz i would be smonking wed @HidekiTojota

Yeah you can do that by yourself, weed is smelly.

I have no space for coffee machine tho

I want to kill myself whenever I go outside and see cute foids

I don't know if you are talking about starbucks or some american thing, in Florence we have some really nice ones, they are elegant, the coffee is amazing, you usually order some delicacy. I usually go to have coffee and read a good book, and it's a really sophisticated place.