Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill incel trait: wanting to convert to a religion or cult to get laid

Yeah, that could work if the brainwashing is strong enough. Davidian IQ

Maybe if they worshiped something I liked, but I won't join brainless idiots.

I think it's not only incels who do that tbh.

never thought of that

I think it's not only incels who do that tbh.

if you have to convert to a religion to attempt to escape virginity i would say you're involuntarily celibate

Cucktears will become catholic priests to touch young boyos

I considered joining one of those cristian groups in my uni so I can meet a cute religioswa foid and fuck her in our marriage. I should have done it tbh

I would, but I just can't cope with their stupidity and ignorance sometimes it makes me feel dumb chanting something I don't really relate too.

You get converted to Hinduism to get an arranged marriage and your bride kills herself the night before the wedding

I want to get out of my cult.

It's too hard.

I looked into it.

Also, have to charismamaxx.

Impossible :€

It's somewhat viable. But occult max is betrer

Nah, too much work tbh

I don't know about that

I’ve thought about joining a pagan club at my college just to meet women. It’s really my only hope at this point

I’ve thought about joining a pagan club at my college just to meet women. It’s really my only hope at this point

Same. What's held me back is that many pagan groups are often radically feminist

I'd be willing to convert if it meant being actually happy for once.

Please don't convert to a religion for the sake of getting laid. It WON'T work unless you're a foid, then you're a born-again virgin TEEHEE.