Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait; Voice

Deleted member 250

Deleted member 250

Left the Incel Community
-
Your voice is high as fuck making you sound like you haven’t hit puberty yet or you sound like a 40 year old chain smoker

No tbh, I have heard quite chaddy voices on the vocaroo thread

I don't have a high pitched voice, mine has been pretty deep since my early teen years.

people who have a lisp are really screwed, thank god I don't have that but my voice is really monotone and low energy

My voice is cucked

Im told i sound like a 15 year old. Im 22

My voice doesn't match my looks tbh

my voice isnt high but it frequently cracks and im 24 :lul:

Your voice is high as fuck making you sound like you haven’t hit puberty yet or you sound like a 40 year old chain smoker
My voice is more like that of a 16-year-old, and I am black. My obesity throughout my school years contributed to my lower testosterone and a higher voice

Although I don't sound beta I've been told by numerous women and men that I sound like a total creep. On top of my goblin like appearance It's really effected my self-esteem tbh.

I wish I sounded like a 40 yo chainsmoker. I'm a chain smoker, but still sound like a 9 yo girl. When I answer the phone sometimes people ask to speak to "my daddy" :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

voicecel

Voice is excessively deep and monotone

Voice isnt deep or high, just sound retarded, like i'm mumbling shit. I never learned to project my voice and i would need to over articulate in order to not sound mumbled, don't have the confidence or energy to do so.

Take the retardedmumbledvoicepill :cryfeels:

You read my thoughts, OP. I was going to make a threat about "incel trait: you are ashamed of your high-pitched voice". But it seems that to surprisingly many it does not apply.

I legit stopped using Skype for language exchanges when they dropped support for voice-modifiers (or whatever it is called) in 2012 or 2013. Of course I only used voice, never used a camera (I've never even had a webcam, I've never had a laptop (they have built-in webcams?), only old desktop computer).

I was shocked and very sad and crying when I first time heard my recorded voice.

Last edited:
I have the voice of an ogre