Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel Trait: Using Offtopic because you're scared of ID

it’s not bad here

When in doubt, offtopic

more like using offtopic to write the equivalent of poopy on this forum because inceldom discussion is for the big brain effort people

it takes effort for me to continue to be alive and wait for time to pass every single day

Why would i post threads about books and metal on incel dicussion?
I wrote many times on main page that women are shit and faggots too.
That elit sucks.

Off-topic is better than incelcon discussion.

Offtopic better for venting

offtopic is for the highIQcels

I feel like ID is filled with law enforcement and alphabet boys

Wish they had separate section for shitposts.

Offtopic is based.
Post other stuff besides the constant Incel shit.

I do all of my stuff off topic because I don't want a mod to remove my thread and then ban me. Trying to be as careful as possible.
A lot of you guys act friendly towards some of the mods and are basically friends with them. So they cut you slack and only give you warnings. None of the mods like me and I know they are just waiting for me to fuck up so they can ban my ass.
The life of an incel is hard and even harder when you are old like me.

only geniuses post in Offtopic
(me)

Less chance of getting warned arr baned for shitposting tbh.
The ironic thing is the one and only warning I got for low effort was one of my highest effort posts ever. :what:
Ikr?

OffTopic > Inceldom Discussion

It feels more chill here.

Calm down bunny chad, or I’ll have to adopt you

I do all of my stuff off topic because I don't want a mod to remove my thread and then ban me. Trying to be as careful as possible.
A lot of you guys act friendly towards some of the mods and are basically friends with them. So they cut you slack and only give you warnings. None of the mods like me and I know they are just waiting for me to fuck up so they can ban my ass.
The life of an incel is hard and even harder when you are old like me.
Sometimes it's hard to know which forum to post in. For example, something that's political or social in nature can affect incels, but because it isn't directly related to inceldom, it gets moved to off topic. I wish the rules were clearer on this. Also, it's embarrassing when your thread gets moved. I haven't been warned though.

I got warned by knajjd or watever for posting in the wrong place so now everything goes on offtopic, can't risk it :feelskek:

main board is ghey