Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: using Internet jargon IRL

tulasdanslos

tulasdanslos

East though, they heading to the East
★★★
I have used lol irl before and today I told my mom when watching a TV contest that one of the guests was a soy boy. Is it as over for you as it is for me?

That's a zoomer trait.

Well if you count saying BRUTAL about something negative

tbhtbhnglbuddyboyodedsrsbrotbhtbhnglbuddyboyodedsrsbrotbhtbhnglbuddyboyodedsrsbrotbhtbhnglbuddyboyodedsrsbro

its just a zoomer trait

like how ppl legit pronounce "tbh" as "tee be aych" in discord voicechat instead of "to be honest"

just use incel terms in front of ur family theory

I mean, it is/was used in all right-wing associated spaces
over for livingunderarockcels

I can relate. Incel terminology often comes into my head in everyday situations. I'll be out and if I see a hot girl I find myself thinking "check out that Stacy, too bad she SMVmogs me to oblivion" or if I see a guy with a badly receding hairline it's "damn, that's a horrific cucking from the Norwood Reaper".

I can relate. Incel terminology often comes into my head in everyday situations. I'll be out and if I see a hot girl I find myself thinking "check out that Stacy, too bad she SMVmogs me to oblivion" or if I see a guy with a badly receding hairline it's "damn, that's a horrific cucking from the Norwood Reaper".
"Good lord, that 6'5 slayer is totally mogging that tiny 5'4 pear skulled manlet"
Though I don't go outside much so I don't have the chance to witness the blackpill in action.

i do this sometimes ngl