Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait: Using dark mode

• Thread starter Deleted member 26358
  • Start date
Deleted member 26358

Deleted member 26358

Self-banned
-
Chad spends most of his day out and about, so he keeps all of his apps on light mode, and he might not know what dark mode even is. Meanwhile an incel sets all of their apps, devices, and accounts to dark mode since he spends all of his time in a dark room and thus brightness hurts his eyes.

Damn, I actually am using dark mode even on this site.

Damn, I actually am using dark mode even on this site.
I use darkmode wherever possible, I also use the software f.lux to turn down my display light when its evening/night.
My eyes started to tear and get blurred from the bright light when I was around 18 or 19.

Fast Banana
viral marketing

we are a sub humans, we live in darkness. we are the lower caste of humanity

I use opera browser which has an option to turn every page you go dark mode, pretty useful but buggy sometimes

Incel trait: Using Fast Banana layout so you can browse .co on public transport.

I use light mode, I don't even care enough to change the default.

I use darkmode wherever possible, I also use the software f.lux to turn down my display light when its evening/night.
My eyes started to tear and get blurred from the bright light when I was around 18 or 19.
Damn, hope your eyesight is alright. Mine's fucked lol.
I use opera browser which has an option to turn every page you go dark mode, pretty useful but buggy sometimes
Ty for the idea, Chrome has it too https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/dark-theme/iligmndknfkcapakklfoajohbljldphf/related

What I hate about chrome extensions/themes is that they don't show the number of downloads. So when I see that something only has 30 reviews I instantly think it's shit.

Last edited:
Fast banana classic dark is where its at.

I'm always in the dark mode, on .co however it's blue and white.