Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR [Incel Trait] Using a sheet of kitchen roll instead of a plate

• Thread starter Deleted member 1252
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1252

Parody Account
-
Fuck plates they need washed. As long as it’s not wet food I just break off a sheet of kitchen roll instead.

Why not just wash the plate? You got anything better to do with your time? You late for a date?

nah i like using plates tbh

I just eat out of the box/can, too lazy to heat it up anyways

same lol, who the fuck would use a kitchen roll, it sags with the weight of the food and is uncomfortable to use.

just use a plastic plate and throw it away afterwards

I use plates
we have a dishwasher, so I don't care about dishes getting dirty
I reuse the same plate if I've only had dry food on it (like sandwiches)

JFL at using (((plates)))

It’s over for platecels

I use high quality microwave safe disposable cardboard plates for most of my meals, brother.

By "sheet of kitchen roll" I'm assuming you mean a section of paper towels correct?

Or are you referring to cellophane/cling wrap??

I use high quality microwave safe disposable cardboard plates for most of my meals, brother.

By "sheet of kitchen roll" I'm assuming you mean a section of paper towels correct?

Or are you referring to cellophane/cling wrap??

Yeah paper towels basically

TIL kitchen roll is a british term

I have
1 Glass
1 plate
1 fork
1 spoon
1 knife
So dishes is quick

Oh ok, cool.

I also wouldn't put it past yourself or one of the brothers here to alternatively use wax paper.

I mean its water proof and could effectively work as a crumb control barrier so not a bad choice to use alternatively to paper towels or plates, etc.

Plates need washing? Are you some kind of normie? I just lick them clean after earing and give crbs etc my dog.

Also the amount of food I eat would require so much tissue to hold it.

Also stuff like gravy goes right through it...

everytime i put my spaghetti-os on a towel it just break towel and hit floor

what do?

I have
1 Glass
1 plate
1 fork
1 spoon
1 knife
So dishes is quick
Highest IQ post i've seen all day tbh

Lmao I do the same. Fuck having to wash dishes. My food soaks through the paper towel and shìt. I also buy plastic disposable silverware. A true lazy ass incel

I like to waste water tbh

I don't mind it,my gf does the dishes while i prepare the bed to have sex

I put the food directly on my table and eat. Then I will clean up the table after

lazy ass nigga. I spend 10-15 minutes a day cleaning dishes everynight.

Can't relate. Although I'm lazy with dishwashing, I have many plates, so I just put all my plates in the dishwasher at the end of the week.

Why not just wash the plate? You got anything better to do with your time? You late for a date?
Because washing a plate requires a personality. I don't have one, or mine is bad, or something.