Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel trait: unironically virgin walk

• Thread starter Deleted member 41431
  • Start date
Deleted member 41431

Deleted member 41431

Self-banned
-
We are unable to execute the most fundamental human movement pattern.

When I'm walking in public I need to consciously control the location and swinging pattern of my arms and legs when I walk to not seem like an autistic virgin, which obviously makes me look even more bizarre.

oh shit dats totally right :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat: its brutally over for me

Incel Trait: You are described as having a weird gait, and waddle around with your feet pointed outwards like a duck

Excited School GIF

I swing my legs around when I walk. I have overly sized hip adductors due to bad squat technique/ankle mobility. Makes me look like a complete fucking retard

I've been told many times I walk way too fast

I used to but fixed the issue

I just stand with my feet pointed out most of the time. I do have a bit of fun finding someone doing a virgin walk though.

I can walk normally just fine

very relatable. dont knew it was an incel trait.

I walk using all 4 of my limbs

Incel Trait: You are described as having a weird gait, and waddle around with your feet pointed outwards like a duck

Excited School GIF
this is me :fuk:

I walk like the hunchback of notre dame.

We are unable to execute the most fundamental human movement pattern.

When I'm walking in public I need to consciously control the location and swinging pattern of my arms and legs when I walk to not seem like an autistic virgin, which obviously makes me look even more bizarre.
Are you that koreancel that appeared here in 2020?

Yeah, everything I do with my body seems to be off-putting and cringe. :incel:

it can't be helped