Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel trait: underbite

Saysitsover

Saysitsover

Temp. Banned
-
You have an underbite. Underbite is most incel trait. Underbite causes teeth to not line up and desires on teeth fracture them allowing rot into Denton

overbite might be more brutal

Overbite, makes my already weak chin look weaker, thanks dentist for correcting my teeth and in the progress making me look like a goober

Overbite, makes my already weak chin look weaker, thanks dentist for correcting my teeth and in the progress making me look like a goober
Isn't a goober, peanut butter and jam?

Go and bite some pussy your problems will solve themselves that way

I have an overbite and retarded faggots used to call me bunny in grade school, pretty brootal because insurance wouldn't cover braces

I was forced an overbite cuz of the orthodontists but I pretty much make sure to align my teeth. It’s pretty much similar to what “mewing” it changes the position of my hyoid bone but that’s it.

You have an underbite. Underbite is most incel trait. Underbite causes teeth to not line up and desires on teeth fracture them allowing rot into Denton
Brutal. Having an underbite is orcish

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back