Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait : unable to keep your gaze fixed for more than a second

littlemanhikicel

littlemanhikicel

Incel trait: not have a life
★★★★★
I usually can't make mid,long eyes contact with other ppl. Recently a foid told me as recomendation to get a work that I have to make eye contact to be more confident and the client be more comfortable. It's over for me tbh.

Incel trait: making Incel trait: [Incel trait] threads.

Incel trait: making Incel trait: [Incel trait] threads.
Incel traits are facts. Maybe not all but a lot have correlation with shitty genetics, ostracism, bullying,etc.

When I look at people eyes. I find it so hard to read their expressions and understand their feelings towards me. They all either look constipated to me. I rather focus on the person voice tone when I'm talking with them. is that an incel trait? Being bad at reading others expressions... Or maybe I'm just really fuckin stupid.

When I look at people eyes. I find it so hard to read their expressions and understand their feelings towards me. They all either look constipated to me. I rather focus on the person voice tone when I'm talking with them. is that an incel trait? Being bad at reading others expressions... Or maybe I'm just really fuckin stupid.
Definitely is an incel trait. I watch normies interacting and they can look each other by minutes without get out their mutual gazes. When I talk with some of them , they usually feel inconfortable due to my lack of eye contact and they act like worried and ends quickly the dialogue.
And I see my gaze in a mirror during a dialogue and I looked like adam lanza
Resultado de imagen de school shooter autism very open eyes adam lanza
not that exaggerated but definitely a very open look since I usually get nervous.
this comment have me anxiety tbh
Looks simple for her, but for me is very hard to achieve that.

Definitely is an incel trait. I watch normies interacting and they can look each other by minutes without get out their mutual gazes. When I talk with some of them , they usually feel inconfortable due to my lack of eye contact and they act like worried and ends quickly the dialogue.
And I see my gaze in a mirror during a dialogue and I looked like adam lanza
Resultado de imagen de school shooter autism very open eyes adam lanza
not that exaggerated but definitely a very open look since I usually get nervous.

Looks simple for her, but for me is very hard to achieve that.
I have that gaze too.. I try to hide it by smirking and fake smiles while focusing my eyesight on the ground.

incel trait: smiling with your upper and lower teeth apart

Yes it's hard but I have improved. A teacher once thought I was looking at her tits while talking to her because I couldnt make eye contact

I'm always weirded out by prolonged eye contact, it's like you need to break it several times when you're in a conversation in order to seem like a normie

I am and always been afraid of eye contact.

incel trait: having an incel trait

Yes it's hard but I have improved. A teacher once thought I was looking at her tits while talking to her because I couldnt make eye contact
Lol I usually do this too. A short foid always while talking with me she covered her tits with her shirt open (she has another shirt under) because I used to look at her tits, she even covered herself when I did not look at her there.

If surgery's the last resort. It's over then.
I lately using sun glasses to avoid eye contact , the problem is when i'm in interiors like the supermarket, the ppl here look at ppl with sunglasses in some context like if you were a crazy person or outcast. I hate the ppl here srs.

eye contact is a huge problem of mine

For them is easy for ppl like us is hellish
for their neurotypical brain + being born on tutorial island it comes naturally, they cant fathom what its like to be trapped in a non-nt brain and live a life where validation isn't handed to them all the time