Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Incel trait: Ugly girls online don't look that bad in real life

DameDolla

DameDolla

korean girls, bro...
-
I know this girl in my chem major who looks kind of pretty just sitting there in the row in front of mine, although she has some weight on her. I was in my zoom meeting the other day and she looks like a hobgoblin. What the fuck is wrong with my brain? Why can't I even judge a girls attractiveness properly

Lens distortion prolly. Makes average people look like shit lol.

Dont think about her,boyo. She hate you already

Lighting also plays a huge part tbhtbh

Could also be due to distance from the camera. On zoom calls, people keep their phones really close to their faces causing an ugly look.
Its an ugly face. If you dont look in the mirror and see an ugly faggot staring back you are a fakecel

I do. But i look far uglier when i take a selfie on my phone.

Could also be due to distance from the camera. On zoom calls, people keep their phones really close to their faces causing an ugly look.
I wish I understood how lenses and photography work

I don't have any standards irl, I'd fuck anything if I could. It just has to be born femoid.

There's no filter for my face!

I do. But i look far uglier when i take a selfie on my phone.
Brutal lenspill!

Except for cherrypicked pics, people look better in motion. That is a long established lookism axiom.

I look shit in the mirror
Wat mirror