Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel incel trait u suffer 24/7

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
u wake up u suffer by either coping or daydreaming u go to sleep and ur mind gets flowed with thoughts that never stop which dosent allow u to go tosleep then u go to work or college or school and u see other people living their lives while u fucking rot. now when u go outside to the malls or anywhere u get mogged by boys ur age with girlfriends and u have nothing even ur own family dosent give a fuck about u. tell me what is live worth living for if u just suffer no matter what u do

cant relate im comfy :feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy:

since ur muslim i suggest u whitepillmaxx and dont worry too much about za dunya.
yeah u right bro at the end of the day jannah is what matters but if u dont pray then it will be worse

u wake up u suffer by either coping or daydreaming u go to sleep and ur mind gets flowed with thoughts that never stop which dosent allow u to go tosleep then u go to work or college or school and u see other people living their lives while u fucking rot. now when u go outside to the malls or anywhere u get mogged by boys ur age with girlfriends and u have nothing even ur own family dosent give a fuck about u. tell me what is live worth living for if u just suffer no matter what u do
Just order a blonde sloot to suck u dry in gta v & let u coom in her mouth bro:smonk:

i keep thinking of people, places, experiences passing me by and not really doing anything

i feel like an observer in my own life