Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: typing better than you talk

nystagmuscel

nystagmuscel

AVE SANCTIFICATUS
★★★★★
Anyone else able to talk completely normal when texting but go full autism mode if talking irl?

opposite for me

Ya I wish I was articulate IRL like chads

I never talk to people irl so im bad at both

Yes. I am even more autistic irl than I am here

I articulate like a retard

Yep, i type much better than i talk. And the thing is i'm not even good at typing. Kinda tells u how retarded i must sound, when i'm actually using my mouth, to talk to people.

I am less worse in typing due to the fact that I have no contact with people irl therefore I don't talk at all.

I come off as an autist either way. At least I can't stutter over my words typing though.

Yes, although my typing can sound [look] retarded sometimes I think!

I have a severe lisp (aka I pronounce words like "Sleep" like "Scklheep") so I never developed a competent talking ability. Thank God I was born in a time where the internet exist...

I suck at both tbh ngl

based. i stutter when i talk but i destroy ppl with my 150 wpm

I tend to sperg out in both cases

Most people prefer texting which is why we just use whatsapp instead of calling

I'm bad at both.

It applies to me but with foreign languages. I can write long paragraphs in english, but when I have to say something in it it goes all ogre.