Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious "Incel Trait" Threads Are Nothing But Low Quality Spam Tools (It Needs To End)

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-
I don't know when this became a trend, and ironically like normies, a bunch of fuckers started falling in line and doing these threads, like they are trying to be "trendy" or some shit. They are pointless and always low quality, its just a quick way for someone who has nothing important to discuss, to get some attention and increase their post count, and they may even be trolling

Some of these threads have a word count of fucking 10, these threads are quite literally a waste of data, the data structure used to store the threads on the site probably comes up to more kilobytes than the starting thread post itself, that's a waste

they used to make sense but now they are silly and memed

who cares? theyre just a way for people to relate to each other. most of them are in off topic so it shouldnt matter not everyone has as long of an attention span as you do lol

Incel trait: Disliking incel trait threads

who cares? theyre just a way for people to relate to each other. most of them are in off topic so it shouldnt matter not everyone has as long of an attention span as you do lol

Ever think that's why they're incel and not their looks, I swear some of the users have created this ridiculous meme like persona of themselves, which makes it more likely that they can't get laid, because they fucking annoying and stupid as hell, and its like these personas are created on purpose to troll the site and to create the illusion for any normies looking, that it really is our fault we can't get a date, all these kinds of users do is sow discord

Last edited:
Ever think that's why they're incel and not their looks, I swear some of the users have created this ridiculous meme like persona of themselves, which makes it more likely that they can't get laid, because they fucking annoying and stupid as hell, and its like these personas are created on purpose to troll the site and to create the illusion for any normies looking, that it really is our fault we can't get a date, all these kinds of users due is sow discord
what? i think youre taking things too seriously. most of these users youre referring to mainly post in off-topic for a reason lol

what? i think youre taking things too seriously. most of these users youre referring to mainly post in off-topic for a reason lol

Doesn't matter where they "mainly post", they will affect the site culture regardless, and since their posts are so ridiculous and memeish its their posts that will be spotted and taken by the media (or inceltears)

There's a reason why users like @Ritalincel and @Zesto were eventually banned, its not just because their posts were spammy and trollish, its because they were encouraging the behavior, they were affecting the site culture, people were beginning to follow them, so even after they were banned they left their imprint, part of them is still on the site, they don't need to post here, it doesn't matter if a troll gets banned after they've already affected the site culture

Last edited:
Agreeded. This is getting out of hand.

Low effort threads can be pretty annoying but what is there to discuss in terms of the blackpill that hasn't been said already? At this point, all we're doing is reiterating old facts.

Ever think that's why they're incel and not their looks, I swear some of the users have created this ridiculous meme like persona of themselves, which makes it more likely that they can't get laid, because they fucking annoying and stupid as hell, and its like these personas are created on purpose to troll the site and to create the illusion for any normies looking, that it really is our fault we can't get a date, all these kinds of users do is sow discord

Most of the things that are being said are meme and larp. This is just a manifestation of this simple truth. Do you really believe majority of users here would not fall on their knees and become mega-cucks if a 5/10 foid would show them any attention? IT are right, this is an echo chamber where many teencels just write shit like "Go Er" and other offensive statements to fit in. How many actually believe or would carry out their threats? How many are actually blackpilled beyond the memes? I fucking hate teencels they should all be banned, spare the few.

I have to totally agree with the OP. Totally worthless threads. The worst threads I've seen on the few months I've been on this forum. Thought about talking about it before, but whatever.

Yeah well said, is supposed that we can vent here our frustations or share copes or things in common with other users.

cope, spamming is based

Sometimes guys just want to talk in offtopic about silly things because we are lonely and we have no much fun. Our life is bitter and hopeless.

Sometimes guys just want to talk in offtopic about silly things because we are lonely and we have no much fun. Our life is bitter and hopeless.
highiqness

Bro... didn't you make the thread that basically had the same concept as the incel trait threads not so long ago?

in his mind having a higher word count justifies it
Not just word count, whether anything was actually discussed, or people were just spamming memes - "le you have piss bottles too, so do I ;)"

Some of these threads have a word count of fucking 10

They are pointless and always low quality, its just a quick way for someone who has nothing important to discuss, to get some attention and increase their post count, and they may even be trolling

Comparing that thread to these only just proves what @pp183 said:
not everyone has as long of an attention span as you do lol

I guess now any thread where people are talking about their traits is the same as people spamming one line threads using a meme catch phrase, if I was following this shit, my thread would have been titled "Incel Trait" just like the rest, I didn't even notice this trend this much later

Last edited:
Not just word count, whether anything was actually discussed, or people were just spamming memes - "le you have piss bottles too, so do I ;)"

Comparing that thread to these only just proves what @pp183 said:

I guess now any thread where people are talking about their traits is the same as people spamming one line threads using a meme catch phrase, if I was following this shit, my thread would have been titled "Incel Trait" just like the rest, I didn't even notice this trend this much later
how do you determine whether something is important enough to have an incel trait-esque thread dedicated to it?

for instance what problem would you have with this thread?

imo this thread was more relevant to me than urs was. this just seems like double standards tbh

this just seems like double standards tbh

If you can't tell the difference and it seems arbitrary to you, then let me just agree and say you're right, we should just stop having threads like these period then, its not like I'm going to "lose out" on not being able to make these kinds of threads, they're not the kinds of threads that make a difference anyways

Jsutllol

99% of off topic is spamming retards