Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel Trait: This video perfectly describes your life

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-

I literally shed a tear. I love my nigga ER :cryfeels:

i will watch soon

Pretty much I guess, apart from the normie music of course

I was never part of the cool kids
btw. check my title

I was never accepted even by the losers

Wow, he will never be forgotten. His story will be passed down for all incels forever

Rest in peace, Saint ER :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

Before hearing of him, I thought Galleo was the ONLY one who had those thoughts. Then, Galleo finally got to see things from another's perspective.

The average person would look at his videos and his words and go "Is this fool serious". But Galleo would fully understand him. It was like looking in the mirror and not liking what you saw (which already happened, kek), except he took it steps further than Galleo ever could.

Galleo would love for sluts to be punished. Galleo hated them with a passion. Galleo could relate to Rodger's despair.

But what he did. His night of retribution - it left Galleo feeling more confused and hopeless. If they were some sluts who go around rejecting guys they deem lesser than the ones they give their bodies to, they got no sympathy from Galleo. But it didn't make Galleo feel better like he thought random sluts taking a bullet would make him feel either. This guy was so willing to throw everything away and didn't even accomplish anything. He died a virgin. Sluts are still everywhere. The bitches who rejected him are still out there. He didn't solve anything. To Galleo, he was just a failure.

But after years have passed, Galleo realized where he was wrong. Even while dead, Rodger managed to build up a community of men who've choked on their tears for so long. Ever since, more lonely men have started to share the truth and continue spreading the black pill. With that, Galleo respects what this man stood for.

Really opened my eyes about a lot.

Last edited:
Rest in piece ;(