Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel trait: This is what happens whenever you try to make friends

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★

and here i thought that ponies were all about friendship

Why are all the old cartoon shows like this now? Why must they look like Pixar movies?

The few friends I have constantly want me to go out with them but I don't feel like doing it anymore, like, never.

I just go outside to do things I have to do or roam around the streets alone listening to the Beatles these days.

I am so thoroughly disgusted by the visuals of Gen 5 that I'm venturing into Gen 4 again.

God damn it, OP, I promised myself never to look back :feelsseriously:

Nah.:feelshehe:

Historically they’ll just latch onto me for a while, get whatever they need out of my company, then inevitably drift away when they’ve used me up for all I was ever worth to them I guess.:feelsUgh:

Historically they’ll just latch onto me for a while, get whatever they need out of my company, then inevitably drift away when they’ve used me up for all I was ever worth to them I guess.:feelsUgh:
ye, I'm either ignored or passive aggressively bullied into leaving

Why are all the old cartoon shows like this now? Why must they look like Pixar movies?
cgi is probably far easier to animate and far more cost effective then other methods.