Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait : Thinking about buying a gun or self defense tool

• Thread starter Deleted member 24272
  • Start date
Deleted member 24272

Deleted member 24272

Self-banned
-
Especially wristcels or passıve agressivecels like me do this.
After ı almost got into a fight with a caveman normie ı am super fuckin traumatized by it and ı feel my stomach shaking whenever ı remember it.
Im planing on buying a pepper spray or a mini nightstick ı wıll probably get sent to principles office ıf ı use it but whatever ı have nothing to lose.

Can't conceal carry here.

Get your glow on:feelsLSD:

open carry a flamethrower

Get your glow on:feelsLSD:

Only sheep dont have guns. Sometimes these eurosheep will utter "bu.. but its illegal :soy: ". Are you that much of a cuck to let the govt say whether or not you can defend yourself? Im Dutchcel and have black market guns and weapons. If I get caught so be it.

I take pleasure in the fact that if someone fronts I can and will make his life misserable or end it.

Not for self defense

hee hee self defence ogohjo0140po2

I wish i could buy myself, a gun. But unfortunately they're illegal in my country.

All incels need to arm themselves to be protected from cucks and whiteknights.

Get something with some stopping power like a shotgun for example.

I have seen some heavy looking chain on AliExpress that you wear as a bracelet and instantly pop off and swing around if a threat appears. 1m long with metal balls on it pretty sure you can fuck someone up real good with it. don't think the police can fuck you for that even in cucked Europe. also get a pen with a sharp end :feelsokman:

My knife collection just got a new friend the other week you could try making home made knuckle dusters was a vid on YouTube a while back or put put your watch around your knuckles and punch.

Get something with some stopping power like a shotgun for example.
I recently changed my brake pads on my bicycle. Now i got a lot of stopping power!

Just carry a sock full of coins br0.

1563369128136s

Pic of OP in the dark
Also
Recruit
Joined Jan 28, 2020
Last seen Today at 5:12 PM
Total time spent online 55:42
Messages166
Glow harder, faggot.

Last edited:
Don't fall for this guy boyos

didn't watch

Understandable.

As I myself find the subject of cars to be well to put it bluntly...

FUCKING BORING!

Yet I can't help but be amused to of discovered that so many youtube "groes" these days seem to be car fiends.

I suppose its a step up (heh get it? ie "step") from their love of overpriced shoes ie basketball shoes like Air Jordan's and such.

Yes but for killing myself

Understandable.

As I myself find the subject of cars to be well to put it bluntly...

FUCKING BORING!

Yet I can't help but be amused to of discovered that so many youtube "groes" these days seem to be car fiends.

I suppose its a step up (heh get it? ie "step") from their love of overpriced shoes ie basketball shoes like Air Jordan's and such.
Indeed. Similar to Mexican "jumping cars" lol. They also do their bicycles like that. All bling. Bike bling for me is 2 spare tubes and a patch kit too! And tools...

Heard some Chad's today talking about some $10,000 "skidders" and bulldozers! Lol. Cheap fuckers!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back