Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Incel Trait: things attractive people do are turn offs

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
Even if an incel had a brain transplant and was suddenly attractive, they just wouldn't fit into 'attractive people' culture.

Attractive people do things incels naturally find annoying: dancing, EDM, raves, tiktok, extreme sports, coachella, scuba diving, surfing, snowboarding, wakeboarding, yachts, dog running, marathons, hiking, mountaineering, exotic travel. All of this shit is fucking annoying. A wasteful expenditure of energy. Its all boring pageantry to me.

I just want to stay inside and watch a movie or read stuff on my computer. I don't want to do anything that requires going outside at all.

Last edited:
Normies are a completely different species.

dancing, raves, tiktok, coachella, scuba diving, surfing, snowboarding, wakeboarding, yachts, dog running
You're right, these suck. I get dog running in the case that you already have a dog, but I wouldn't get a dog just to complicate my running. Yachts are cool in my imagination, but I know if I could afford one, it'd just be a bunch of new headaches, with maintenance and mooring and all that.

Dancing is effeminate and all men who dance get a homo suspicion point. Men should be wrestling or sparring.
EDM, extreme sports, hiking, mountaineering, exotic travel
Despite the EDM normies being gay with a capital F, EDM itself isn't bad. I like kawaii EDM, it's very comfy.
Extreme sports are actually based, normies pretend to like them but only actually like sportsball.
Hiking and mountaineering are cool, but they're sorta low-impact things old people can do. Trail running is where it's at.
Exotic travel is just geomaxxing, what kind of inky wouldn't like that?

Because they dont know what its like to contemplate suicide because of your genes

Attractive = good, Ugly = bad

I'd just get girls off tinder, wouldn't really need to leave my house

NOT EVEN THE INTERNET IS FUN ANYMORE,

Stacy took over the internet and we cant do anything about it

Honestly, I would do a lot of things if i was a sexhaver and had a girl or friends to go with. I just hate the retarded drinking culture and social games that consume most normies to the point they are idiots in a lot of areas.

Honestly, I would do a lot of things if i was a sexhaver and had a girl or friends to go with. I just hate the retarded drinking culture and social games that consume most normies to the point they are idiots in a lot of areas.

Being outside is just pain you have literraly to program yourself before stepping outside your basement.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back