Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel trait: there are very little photos of you and you have no idea of how you looked growing up

fang

fang

Admiral
★★★★★
Maybe it's just me being a borderline millennial but I'm basically non-existent as far as archival goes.
I may have some rare photos of me in class, even a rare video, but never a good portrait.
The only somewhat decent old photo of me is a small square in my passport I had as a kid.
When I'm gone it's very likely that nothing of me will survive as a memento.
I don't even have any "normal" pictures of me going back a year.

Unfortunately, my mother takes pictures of me often.

Photos of me stopped around 2015 when I realized how ugly I was.

Did you not get school photos? every school that I went to took photos of me every year.

Did you not get school photos? every school that I went to took photos of me every year.
As I said in the OP
Nothing aside from banal things like IDs and graduation pics
I didn't even get one in my uni IIRC

I have some pictures of 8-12 year old me but nothing before or after, zero pictures, no highschool photos.

I dislike 99% of my pictures.

From 2021 till now I have pics I like, since myself took them, but they are mostly taken in front of the mirror, which is Incel as fuck.

Last edited:
Same brocel, I only ever had pictures taken when I was a kid by my parents when they still were together, all of those are gone. Other than that it's just high school and uni shit, as well as IDs.

U should be happy
full