Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel Trait: The world could end tomorrow and you wouldn't care.

Hapacalyptist

Hapacalyptist

Lonely since birth.
★★★★
Went to my college classes today and crossed paths with at least 400 people. Not a single person even looked me in the eyes, much less talked to me. :feelsrope::feelsrope:It's over. I'm praying for another astroid/meteor strike; maybe this time it will get the job done and wipe everything out.

If the end comes i just hope it comes quickly I don’t want to have time to dwell on it

If the end comes i just hope it comes quickly I don’t want to have time to dwell on it
As long as I can see chads, foids, and normies suffer I don't care how it comes or how long it takes.

I would be very happy if it ended tomorrow

That's a normie trait as well.

Not a single person even looked me in the eyes
This is the real rejection. I don't know where the "looks of disgust" meme even originates from but it's incorrect.

Im waiting for the kali-yuga

I'd kill myself first. I'm not letting the universe end me. It never made me happy, so I'm not giving it the satisfaction of ending me:feelsUnreal:

Just go out and talk to people. Most of them hate humanity and wouldn't care if it all ended tomorrow.
They are larping.
I don't go out and talk to people, I'm a truecel manlet who hates getting mogged and looked at because of skin issues.
I'm not a chad starting "deep" conversations with random normies on the streets.

This is the real rejection. I don't know where the "looks of disgust" meme even originates from but it's incorrect.
True the looks of disgust is an exaggeration women are more subtle than that.

I agree and the pandemic lockdowns made this even more salient to me than before. When society breaks down and suffers I genuinely benefit. I was able to play videogames during my meme online classes instead of getting mogged all the time. Lots of normies were forced to experience sexlessness for maybe 2 weeks and all those butthurt articles wrote about it, etc etc.

Tbh being fucked over by normie society has made me increasingly egoist. Anything besides my personal pleasure can burn for all I care

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back