Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel trait: The weather in your country is shit

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
Never fucking blue sky, only white cum looking sky. Endless rain, wind or freezing. :feelsseriously:

Poor kids are stronger affected by this, since wealthier kids can simply fuck off somewhere warm 8 weeks in a year.

Germany may be central Europe, but it has the same depressing climate as fucking Eastern Europe. :feelsseriously:

And no I'm not saying this is the ONLY reason why I'm fucking incel, but it is a contributing factor. Where there is warm, you can go outside, where you can't go outside, it is far harder to get a social circle etc.... also it is scientifically proven that sunlight literally enhances mood.

Last edited:
Québec is always cold and gray. Depressing environment. I don't feel like going outside at all.

try Algarve

07699B2D 5142 48D3 90CD C61E799B495A

It must be horrible, but I'm from Brazil.

I think we have more than 320 sunny days every year (even during winter the sun is still there), and I still feel like shit!

Zero pussy = zero quality of life as a heterosexual man!

I live in the subtropical part of the U.S, and the weather here is alright unless it's hurricane season or some shit.

Even in the few nice days in summer I sweat pathetically like a pedo in a toyshop. Scandinavia or Canada might suit me best (ironically of course some of the most soy areas on the planet).

Last edited:
Can relate, I prefer a colder weather

Where I live it's kinda cold but I much rather be here than in some nigger hot weather tropical place, since I just can't fucking stand them. Sweat, being lazy due to the overwhelming heat, feeling pressured to go outside, and so forth.

I live in a very sunny city, I'm sure it does help but I'm still depressed.

it never snows where im at, just fog and dead trees

That's what it's like where I live too except for actual freezing usually. It rains for literally almost half the year where I live in the US and it's mostly cold and unpleasant. The garbage weather here never ends so it's not a wonder my state has such a high rate of depression. I miss living in a desert most days.

I hate hot weather, cold is comfy usually (it can be uncomfortable if it sets in too fast) :feelscomfy: