Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel Trait. The Target Unisex Toilet I Stunk up

M

meatball

Banned
-
Some days it seems as if this stuff is planned ahead.

I despise Target, in general. It's a hive haven for starters.

Then, they've got unisex bathrooms.

So I had to dump a quick nasty load, very quick, no problem, flushed, and wouldn't you know it, a lovely hot stacey was practically lunging to get in after I opened the door to leave.

My face turned red knowing it seriously stank like "Incel taco wagon" in there.

Sigh. Daily humiliations
9492c31547611d304550862440cc6edf

Last edited:
Joaquin Phoenix Movie GIF
"Very quick, no problem, flushed."

These daily humiliations really add up. I wonder if Chad has any

All of his humiliations are silly little mishaps teehee. "He messed up, teehee, he looks sooo adorable doing it!"

low inhib high T poop mogger , shouldn't have flushed , she'd have gotten wet after seeing that big monstrous log of a shit you did there ,
she'd have been impressed by your bowel movement and your asshole's elasticity and ofc by your shamelessness to do such thing in public which is similar to what thugs and dark triad males do , thus could've been an opportunity to shag stacey , but again it's chads.is

Last edited:
@chudur-budur would be proud.

based smelly shitter lol. @Diocel thoughts
:feelsrope: sadly true. all of this is just because we were born unlucky.

Happens to everyone, including women, don't worry about it

A public toilet always stinks lol fuck her shoulda pooped at home like everyone does.

No public toilet for your face

Some days it seems as if this stuff is planned ahead.

I despise Target, in general. It's a hive haven for starters.

Then, they've got unisex bathrooms.

So I had to dump a quick nasty load, very quick, no problem, flushed, and wouldn't you know it, a lovely hot stacey was practically lunging to get in after I opened the door to leave.

My face turned red knowing it seriously stank like "Incel taco wagon" in there.

Sigh. Daily humiliationsView attachment 438089
Was it a single toilet with only one stall, or was it a restroom with multiple stalls?

mogged again.

Was it a single toilet with only one stall, or was it a restroom with multiple stalls?
Target, since the tranny fiasco, just puts up unisex signs, and single toilets inside.

Contrasted with walmart, where the the great smelly unwashed assholes of the third world line up in rows to squirt out bile piles of festering ooze.

A public toilet always stinks lol fuck her shoulda pooped at home like everyone does.
Right. But this load came out "hot". Meaning it was a cauldron of stank, boiling up like a swamp on the surface of venus.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back