Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Incel Trait: The only women who willingly talk to you only do so for their own entertainment

edger0uter

edger0uter

New Chains, Same Shackles
★★★★★
Prelude
I dedicate this post to @BlackCel_from_ZA, the one who has been waiting patiently for me and other specified members to post something interesting, so he wouldn't have to look at TikToks, Reddit posts, and IT cucks crying anymore. I dedicate it to him, even though I don't even like basketball-/chicken-/can't swim-/no dad-/smoking detector beep-/fentanyl-people.

Incel Trait: The only women who willingly talk to you only do so for their own entertainment - by edger0uter
I don't think I've mentioned it on here before, but I have been fired from my job not too long ago. If there are enough people interested, I can make a separate post on that, but what's important for this post is that I am currently a NEET.

As an incel and NEET, what does one do all day? Do I hustle all day every day, sending out job applications to fix my life? Do I use that free-time to do something fun, like traveling? The answer is nothing. Well, at least it is for me. Since I've been fired, I have been spending most of my days inside, sitting in front of my computer.

I did visit a few friends now and then, but I have a strong feeling that they wouldn't ever think of hanging out with me on their own. I feel like I have to initiate every meet up and then also keep on asking whether we're actually doing it to make it happen. One of the two friends I have does have a job, so one might think that he is simply too busy to hang out with me, but when we do meet up he occasionally tells me about things that happened while he hung out with the other friend on his own, so it looks like they are having fun on their own while leaving me out of it.

I also did go out to buy some furniture. I'm pretty sure I have told you guys that I got my own apartment, correct me if I'm wrong, but other than that I only went out to get some food. That is, if my sleep schedule allowed it. When you don't have to wake up at a certain time, there is a high chance of you fucking up your entire sleep schedule, and this is exactly what I did. I was sleeping the whole day, waking up at 18:00, and then doing whatever with my computer. If you know me, you probably know that I have lost my interest in any old hobbies that I used to have, such as music making, gaming, etc., so what did I do with my PC from the time I woke up until like 05:00? Watching YouTube videos, eating food I had ordered, and rotting on Discord.

Like in real life, I obviously also don't have many friends on Discord, so I did what most friendless people who want to talk to others do on Discord and joined some random server. You should know that I'm not keeping being an incel a secret on Discord. I am rocking that ER profile picture and my name is Supreme Gentleman. So yeah, whenever I joined a VC to talk to people, a lot of times people would recognize ER and say funnee stuff like "I'm a big fan" or whatever. I would hop from VC to VC, talking to random people, being openly racist, islamophobic, sexist, and homophobic, and then I made the mistake of joining a VC in which there were a foid and her friend.

Generally, you don't want to talk to a foid when there is a friend of hers around. I don't know how to explain why, to be fully honest, but I think we can all agree that if we had to cold approach a woman right now, we would prefer to do it when she is by herself, right? Anyway, when they saw me join and saw my profile picture and name, they instantly started teasing me for them. Mocking me for being an incel, asking me stupid questions; I have given up in life. I don't care that much anymore, so I just sat there, took it and gave some energy-matching responses to whatever they were telling or asking me. Then, out of nowhere, both of them decided to add me as their friend. Why? Because I was entertaining to them, and they wanted to keep on milking me for lols. That's what I thought, at least. Was I correct?

I was. They made a private group with me, and then they started calling me there, continuing to ask their silly questions and say their silly stuff about me. Because I have given up and simply do not care anymore, I even let them see what I look like, and they obviously thought that was hilarious as well. After talking to them got boring, and I wanted to return to watching my YouTube videos, I started kind of ghosting them. Then, all of a sudden, one of them sent me a direct message and tried to stir up a conversation with me. Again, I felt like I have lost everything already, so I decided to go with it. The thing with direct messages is that once you send a message to a girl, her friend has it also. What, do you think that they won't share the conversations they are having with other people? Maybe you're right. Women are the empathic gender and respect privacy for sure:soy:.

Knowing that this would happen, I was kind of careful with what I say. She tried to gain my trust, probably so they can fuck me over even harder, by telling me sob stories. Talking about how she is a femcel (they don't exist btw [water wet]) and trying to prove it to me by showing me her gallery and that she has lots of photos of ER downloaded, etc. So yeah, after talking to only that one foid for a while, I stopped talking to them again. Either that or they stopped talking to me, I don't remember anymore. And then, out of nowhere, I got a new message on Discord. It was the other foid, her friend. She asked me whether I want to talk to them again. When I calmly explained that I know what is going on and that I hate women, they insisted. So fine, I hopped into a call with them again.

Surprise :feelsclown: Surprise :feelsclown: They kept talking about the things that me and the other foid have talked about in the direct messages. Who would have guessed? After they proved to me, once more, that women are horrible creatures and that they have no empathy or humanity left in them, that is if you aren't a Chad, I ghosted them again and have not heard from them since.

Right, so, what did we learn from all of this? Nothing new. Women are horrible, and they will only talk to non-Chads if there is some kind of benefit for them, such as money or entertainment.

Outro
Thank you for reading every single word. Feel free to give me feedback on how I could improve my story-telling and writing below. I feel like the quality kept getting worse the more I wrote. Hope you enjoyed it somewhat, anyway.

Last edited:
Dont Meme yourself bro...

The line I usually get is "scuse me, can i has this chairrrr?"
Makes me feel like absolute scum.
And of course I say yes, because I'm always sitting alone so why would I need more than one chair.

The line I usually get is "scuse me, can i has this chairrrr?"
Makes me feel like absolute scum.
And of course I say yes, because I'm always sitting alone so why would I need more than one chair.
What do you do for you to be in a public place with chairs and tables?

What do you do for you to be in a public place with chairs and tables?
At uni or at a café. This doesn't happen often, but when it does it's so demoralizing.

Either that or if they have a use for you then they will throw you away like a tissue once she gets whats she wants and recoils at any association with you. Don't entertain these animals.

Good thread but you made a lot of mistakes tbh. As soon as a foid joins your party or game, leave it immediately. Don't publicly admit that you're an incel jfl, you're asking to get mocked by the normscum. Play single player games, it's much better. I recently finished alan wake 2 and now I'm play ghost of tshusima. Really good games mang.

Everything a toilet does in her entire life is for her own entertainment. The empathetic gender lmao

Good thread but you made a lot of mistakes tbh. As soon as a foid joins your party or game, leave it immediately. Don't publicly admit that you're an incel jfl, you're asking to get mocked by the normscum. Play single player games, it's much better. I recently finished alan wake 2 and now I'm play ghost of tshusima. Really good games mang.
I don't see the point in hiding the fact that I am an incel. Might as well embrace it; hiding it won't better my situation.

I lost interest in everything, gaming included. The only thing I play currently is Valorant, but even when I do, I only do so for a couple of rounds until I lose interest again. Also, I play some VR. It's nice, escaping to another reality. But this is where my activities end.

Prelude
I dedicate this post to @BlackCel_from_ZA, the one who has been waiting patiently for me and other specified members to post something interesting, so he wouldn't have to look at TikToks, Reddit posts, and IT cucks crying anymore. I dedicate it to him, even though I don't even like basketball-/chicken-/can't swim-/no dad-/smoking detector beep-/fentanyl-people.

Incel Trait: The only women who willingly talk to you only do so for their own entertainment - by edger0uter
I don't think I've mentioned it on here before, but I have been fired from my job not too long ago. If there are enough people interested, I can make a separate post on that, but what's important for this post is that I am currently a NEET.

As an incel and NEET, what does one do all day? Do I hustle all day every day, sending out job applications to fix my life? Do I use that free-time to do something fun, like traveling? The answer is nothing. Well, at least it is for me. Since I've been fired, I have been spending most of my days inside, sitting in front of my computer.

I did visit a few friends now and then, but I have a strong feeling that they wouldn't ever think of hanging out with me on their own. I feel like I have to initiate every meet up and then also keep on asking whether we're actually doing it to make it happen. One of the two friends I have does have a job, so one might think that he is simply too busy to hang out with me, but when we do meet up he occasionally tells me about things that happened while he hung out with the other friend on his own, so it looks like they are having fun on their own while leaving me out of it.

I also did go out to buy some furniture. I'm pretty sure I have told you guys that I got my own apartment, correct me if I'm wrong, but other than that I only went out to get some food. That is, if my sleep schedule allowed it. When you don't have to wake up at a certain time, there is a high chance of you fucking up your entire sleep schedule, and this is exactly what I did. I was sleeping the whole day, waking up at 18:00, and then doing whatever with my computer. If you know me, you probably know that I have lost my interest in any old hobbies that I used to have, such as music making, gaming, etc., so what did I do with my PC from the time I woke up until like 05:00? Watching YouTube videos, eating food I had ordered, and rotting on Discord.

Like in real life, I obviously also don't have many friends on Discord, so I did what most friendless people who want to talk to others do on Discord and joined some random server. You should know that I'm not keeping being an incel a secret on Discord. I am rocking that ER profile picture and my name is Supreme Gentleman. So yeah, whenever I joined a VC to talk to people, a lot of times people would recognize ER and say funnee stuff like "I'm a big fan" or whatever. I would hop from VC to VC, talking to random people, being openly racist, islamophobic, sexist, and homophobic, and then I made the mistake of joining a VC in which there were a foid and her friend.

Generally, you don't want to talk to a foid when there is a friend of hers around. I don't know how to explain why, to be fully honest, but I think we can all agree that if we had to cold approach a woman right now, we would prefer to do it when she is by herself, right? Anyway, when they saw me join and saw my profile picture and name, they instantly started teasing me for them. Mocking me for being an incel, asking me stupid questions; I have given up in life. I don't care that much anymore, so I just sat there, took it and gave some energy-matching responses to whatever they were telling or asking me. Then, out of nowhere, both of them decided to add me as their friend. Why? Because I was entertaining to them, and they wanted to keep on milking me for lols. That's what I thought, at least. Was I correct?

I was. They made a private group with me, and then they started calling me there, continuing to ask their silly questions and say their silly stuff about me. Because I have given up and simply do not care anymore, I even let them see what I look like, and they obviously thought that was hilarious as well. After talking to them got boring, and I wanted to return to watching my YouTube videos, I started kind of ghosting them. Then, all of a sudden, one of them sent me a direct message and tried to stir up a conversation with me. Again, I felt like I have lost everything already, so I decided to go with it. The thing with direct messages is that once you send a message to a girl, her friend has it also. What, do you think that they won't share the conversations they are having with other people? Maybe you're right. Women are the empathic gender and respect privacy for sure:soy:.

Knowing that this would happen, I was kind of careful with what I say. She tried to gain my trust, probably so they can fuck me over even harder, by telling me sob stories. Talking about how she is a femcel (they don't exist btw [water wet]) and trying to prove it to me by showing me her gallery and that she has lots of photos of ER downloaded, etc. So yeah, after talking to only that one foid for a while, I stopped talking to them again. Either that or they stopped talking to me, I don't remember anymore. And then, out of nowhere, I got a new message on Discord. It was the other foid, her friend. She asked me whether I want to talk to them again. When I calmly explained that I know what is going on and that I hate women, they insisted. So fine, I hopped into a call with them again.

Surprise :feelsclown: Surprise :feelsclown: They kept talking about the things that me and the other foid have talked about in the direct messages. Who would have guessed? After they proved to me, once more, that women are horrible creatures and that they have no empathy or humanity left in them, that is if you aren't a Chad, I ghosted them again and have not heard from them since.

Right, so, what did we learn from all of this? Nothing new. Women are horrible, and they will only talk to non-Chads if there is some kind of benefit for them, such as money or entertainment.

Outro
Thank you for reading every single word. Feel free to give me feedback on how I could improve my story-telling and writing below. I feel like the quality kept getting worse the more I wrote. Hope you enjoyed it somewhat, anyway.
*autism trait

This happens to all autistics. However HTN autists are seen as cute and eventually get girls