Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: the only teachers you liked were the ones everyone else hated

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
I remember in school all the kids liked these teachers that were either very condescending, rude, or just ignored me in general.

Meanwhile all the teachers I liked alot and were nice to me for some reason were hated by all the other kids.

For the longest time I couldn't understand why. The ones I liked seemed nice to everyone, and the ones who told me they were "assholes" or whatever seemed so off character.

Then I realized eventually that all the kids who complained about these teachers I liked being "assholes", or the ones who didn't like them for no reason, were all good looking. and the kids who liked them were also other ugly ones.

We need more incel teachers tbh. I could not connect with the more Chad ones because they were also toxic pieces of trash who tried to appeal the popular good looking kids.

I want to be a professor, but I would like to be a teacher in my HS just to get a little bit of revenge on young chads and jb's

cant relate tbh

cant relate tbh
Really?

I remember all my favorite teachers I thought were great and looked up to alot, eventually hearing other kids one by one saying how much they hate them or how much they suck.

Then I just put one and two together, all my favorite teachers were at least kind of ugly and all no doubt recognized one of their own while also secretly hating the good looking popular rich kids and were kind of dicks to them.

Really?

I remember all my favorite teachers I thought were great and looked up to alot, eventually hearing other kids one by one saying how much they hate them or how much they suck.

Then I just put one and two together, all my favorite teachers were at least kind of ugly and all no doubt recognized one of their own while also secretly hating the good looking popular rich kids and were kind of dicks to them.
I went to an all boys high school, I'm not sure how exactly but that might play some factor

so relatable tbh the majority I liked were ugly as fuck
Everyone liked the young and extroverted pieces of shit and I hated it, there was this sports teacher who everyone found attractive and mocked my ass all the time. if I ever meet his face again I swear his ass is grass.

They probably saw a little bit of them in us.

It doesn’t matter who we liked or hated. Chad got to plow the English teacher when he was 13 years old:

so relatable tbh the majority I liked were ugly as fuck
Everyone liked the young and extroverted pieces of shit and I hated it, there was this sports teacher who everyone found attractive and mocked my ass all the time. if I ever meet his face again I swear his ass is grass.
My coaches were all gymcel as fuck so they recognized their own

It doesn’t matter who we liked or hated. Chad got to plow the English teacher when he was 13 years old:

Hated female teachers. Half of them treated me like shit and the other half just pitied me and talked down to me like a sad child.

I remember in school all the kids liked these teachers that were either very condescending, rude, or just ignored me in general.

Meanwhile all the teachers I liked alot and were nice to me for some reason were hated by all the other kids.

For the longest time I couldn't understand why. The ones I liked seemed nice to everyone, and the ones who told me they were "assholes" or whatever seemed so off character.

Then I realized eventually that all the kids who complained about these teachers I liked being "assholes", or the ones who didn't like them for no reason, were all good looking. and the kids who liked them were also other ugly ones.

We need more incel teachers tbh. I could not connect with the more Chad ones because they were also toxic pieces of trash who tried to appeal the popular good looking kids.
Didn't read but can relate to this. I always hated the popular teachers.

Exactly! Everyone seemed to hate the teachers I liked, while I hated the teachers everyone else seemed to like. Coincidentally the teachers I liked weren't exactly good-looking and taught subjects that many normies find boring (computer science, chemistry and physics).

Can confirm
full