Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel trait: the only social activities open to you are sports/fitness clubs/events

52baldcurryjanitor

52baldcurryjanitor

All hail St.Tyroncel of the Subway
★★★★★
All the normies and HTN get invited to parties where they get to chill/smoke/drink/snort coke or just do casual hangouts with young sexy people. But incels only get invited and advised to meet (older) people in "running clubs" and other high energy bullshit activities (yeah do "running" basically have all the niggers outrun you and win tournaments). If youare ONLY accepted in volunteer/fitness/sports it means ppl don't wanna be talking/sitting next to yo monkey ass! They are merely tolerating you. (during the run/"adult soccer" game the normies are focussing more on the stupid activity instead of wanting to spend time with you! OR normies just want to mog you and you are there as a "third wheel"

-point is the activity they invite you to do is NOT because they find you sexy/wanna spend time with you (if they did u wud be invited to a party). But rather this event is just to mog you to make the normie feel better etc.

People get invited to places? :ping:

I am never invited to things.

I was part of a laser game group recently but I didn't felt integrated to the group.

Over.

Normie trait.
Incels are not invited to anything at all , no options are available or accessible.
Yeah last time I went to a public gym all the foids scattered, giving me grimy looks. And the gym owner kept bothering me asking me to change into a less tight shirt, stop slamming weights, etc.

Gym owner is a fat 60 year old btw. Told him he could kick everyone else out too who was doing the same thing

Lookism is real. Now I just lift out of my garage