Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel Trait : The only interactions with your peers in high school were in class.

• Thread starter ThePlagueDoctor
  • Start date
ThePlagueDoctor

ThePlagueDoctor

:(
★★★★
Honestly I’m just lying in bed and thought about life when I was in elementary and middle school.

I remember a time when people weren’t literally disgusted with my face, a time when I could fit in with the other kids with my appearance alone. It was wonderful getting invited to movies and just hanging out with people.

Then puberty hit me.

My face became a fucking horrendous mess, my acne worsened and I began seeing patches of dead skin on myself. They didn’t go away and they were really itchy. These patches were everywhere, my face, scalp, back, ears, hands, and private regions had these patches. I later learned that this was called psoriasis.

People noticed this and began to avoid me, and after being blackpilled, I’m not surprised. I’m disgusting to look at.

After this autoimmune disease destroyed my appearance, people stopped initiating conversations with me or inviting me to social gatherings. It’s brutal having that taken away from you.

Now, people only talk to me if we’re forced into a group project or something, when I can tell they’d rather work with literally anybody else.

Honestly it’s so annoying that I could’ve been a regular kid who hangs out with my peers but my genetics have forced me to rot in my room.

God damn it.

Brutal as fuck , Puberty ruined many of us.

I always had a group of "friends" in school tbh

you have the same condition as @Emergency Manual

you have the same condition as @Emergency Manual
Nah, he has HS disease, which is honestly far worse than psoriasis (depending on the stage). He is one of the truestcels on the forum

Last edited:
Nah, he has HS disease, which is honestly far worse than psoriasis. He is one of the truestcels on the forum
Not deny that he's truecel but he's white and you're rice
Who is the truestcel out of all of them?

Puberty ruined me too. I remember always being the popular kid up until 5th grade. I've always had friends technically, but not extremely large groups of good friends like I used to. 90% acquaintances. It's going to be 10 years since I've been ostracized on August 26th.

Not deny that he's truecel but he's white and you're rice
Who is the truestcel out of all of them?
If you want to be grossed out, look up psoriasis on google images and HS disease on another. IMO both look horrible but if you think one looks worse than the other that’s probably the truercel
Puberty ruined me too. I remember always being the popular kid up until 5th grade. I've always had friends technically, but not extremely large groups of good friends like I used to. 90% acquaintances. It's going to be 10 years since I've been ostracized on August 26th.
How’d you get fucked by puberty? If you don’t mind sharing.

What happened on August 26 o buddy boyo?

I've been a fucking social outcast since KINDERGARTEN. I was always "that weird kid nobody likes" "that boy who looks like a girl" "nose-picker" "tongue-scratcher" "ew that gross boy" "weirdo" "freak" since fucking Kindergarten, nonstop. I made friends in occasional bursts, usually because I had obsessive hobbies/interests and great imagination and high IQ so I attracted a small number of similar-type males who shared my interests, were also low-status and didn't play sports. But even most nerds made fun of me behind my back and treated me like shit. Lots of people used me because I was always so innocent, gullible, and always willing to help my peers despite them constantly belittling me. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

What happened on August 26 o buddy boyo?
First day in a new school, 5th grade, and the first day I was ostracized for.
How’d you get fucked by puberty? If you don’t mind sharing.
Just overall made my face uglier. Face started to get longer and my ears were getting larger. I also started to get fat (but of course, eventually lost it) around when I started to hit puberty, so that might be a cause of it.

First day in a new school, 5th grade, and the first day I was ostracized for.

Oh that's shitty, yeah I moved a lot growing up. Was always the new kid

Brutal the after school pill is one of the toughest to swallow.

Oh that's shitty, yeah I moved a lot growing up. Was always the new kid
Same here. Went to three different elementary schools. Was popular in the first two.

Puberty destroyed me too, though nowhere near as bad as you. I was always the short kid in class since kindergarten. But when everyone's height shot up mine barely budged. I was as short as the shortest girls. I gained 0 male/androgenous traits but all the acne that comes with being a teenager. So fucking unfair.

Same, never really hung out with people besides school and the cross country/track team.

true. I got exposed as a loser a few times. humiliating tbh

I was too afraid to get bullied, so I never really tried to reach out to other classes. I was bullied by people from other classes regardless, because at higher grades, there were mixed lessons.

Puberty ruins you or in 0.0001% of cases, causes your immediate ascension and gives you a solid personality