Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel Trait: The only foids who are nice to you are restaurant workers

• Thread starter Deleted member 40612
  • Start date
Deleted member 40612

Deleted member 40612

Марие, Дево Чистая, Пресвятая Богородице
-
When I go to pick up my lunch at whatever restaurant, those are the only foids that are nice to me. I have to look at smiling foids on google images to be able to see them smiling at me unless I see them smiling at chad or give me a fake smile whenever they hand me my food and walk off into nonexistence. It's sad we live in such a cucked society where we can't expect women to treat us like humans without money being involved. Why can't a foid just be nice to me for once? Its not like I'm rude to them in public or anything, only here :cryfeels:

i won't tip 20% for a fake smile

i won't tip 20% for a fake smile
I actually didn't tip the other day since i had a foid serve me and she didn't really talk to me or anything, i normally tip good but i don't tip foids anymore

She kept most of the important bits available for me to use. I am grateful...

Very sad :feelsbadman: but trust me its no use, on a rare chance u may even meet a foid who will be actually nice to you, but its just she is preparing for some beauty contest and she has to practise her virtues and hide her shallowness and will therefore take pity and be nice to you.:feelsUgh:

I actually didn't tip the other day since i had a foid serve me and she didn't really talk to me or anything, i normally tip good but i don't tip foids anymore
I got to start not tipping them it's all fake anyways.

The last time I was at a restaurant I went alone (brutal) and it was in 2017, I had just turned 18 I could clearly see the disgust of the waitress in front of my ugliness but the meal was still excellent although I could see the waitress laughing with her colleague behind the counter after I paid the bill, if only I could have killed those all this bitches I would have done it (in a video game of course).

I got to start not tipping them it's all fake anyways.
Just remember every time you tip her it's the same as tipping her onlyfans since all girls have them.