Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incel trait: the gym staff gives you weird looks when you take out your phone

zangano1

zangano1

involuntary incel
★★★★★
The other day I was at the gym and I took my phone from my pocket and this old whiteknight stared at me with a weird look. He thought I was gonna take creepshots.

And he was right.

incel trait: not going to the gym. fakecel looksmax trait: going to the gym

He thought I was gonna take creepshots.

And he was right.
ce1.jpg

Imagine working out in a public gym. Couldn't be me.

I DONT KNOW I JUST PULLED HARD TODAY HALF ROM PREACHER CURLS FOR ARMWRESTLING HEAVY WEIGHT DESTROYED BRACHIALIS

The other day I was at the gym and I took my phone from my pocket and this old whiteknight stared at me with a weird look. He thought I was gonna take creepshots.

And he was right.
XD OMG do not do that man you could go to jail for that

incel trait: not going to the gym. fakecel looksmax trait: going to the gym
If you don’t exercise, you are most likely physically weak and don’t get respect from other men in real life. But maybe you are one of those who don’t care about something as long as it doesen’t give you Pussy directly

Outside you have guns, but if you go to jail, you only have your body. Even to stab someone you need somehow muscular strength, otherwise you will not be able to injure him that much

Also in Western Europe we can’t own guns legally
you do not need muscular strength to stab someone, there have been children who have killed their parents.

you do not need muscular strength to stab someone, there have been children who have killed their parents.
No kid has the strength to hurt his parent if he’s not asleep or something.

And he was right.
A couple of years ago I got caught creepshooting by a middle-aged white knight in a supermarket. I wasn't being obvious either, I had my phone strategically held, but he noticed and began staring me down disapprovingly, looking at me as if I killed someone. I left quickly, thankfully he didn't follow or record me, and it was a supemarket I rarely (if ever) frequent, being too far from where I live. I just happened to be in that area and wanted to kill time
One of the funny and interesting things about this is that normie beta white knights are usually more on guard and confrontational about this shit. I once saw a fatcel taking a very obvious creepshot of a foid with her lower ass cheeks squeezing out of the bottom of her shorts; I nearly fucking laughed out loud but otherwise I didn't give a fuck. Foids either don't notice or are too afraid to say anything if they do. Or perhaps they know that their yoga pants and booty shorts are going to attract attention and just roll with it

Last edited:
No kid has the strength to hurt his parent if he’s not asleep or something.
trust me I have seen a documentary I cannot remember what it was called but I remember a female staff saying " these kids have outright killed their parents"

A couple of years ago I got caught creepshooting by a middle-aged white knight in a supermarket. I wasn't being obvious either, I had my phone strategically held, but he noticed and began staring me down disapprovingly, looking at me as if I killed someone. I left quickly, thankfully he didn't follow or record me, and it was a supemarket I rarely (if ever) frequent, being too far from where I live. I just happened to be in that area and wanted to kill time
One of the funny and interesting things about this is that normie beta white knights are usually more on guard and confrontational about this shit. I once saw a fatcel taking a very obvious creepshot of a foid with her lower ass cheeks squeezing out of the bottom of her shorts; I nearly fucking laughed out loud but otherwise I didn't give a fuck. Foids either don't notice or are too afraid to say anything if they do. Or perhaps they know that their yoga pants and booty shorts are going to attract attention and just roll with it
I doubt females care, some of them probably enjoy the atention, why would they go semi naked to the gym otherwise?

You need to start whipping your dick out and start mushroom slapping all surrounding foids. This is the only way you will dominate and control the gym environment. You'll also get free membership in a matter of days.