Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incel trait: the BP has ruined most movies for you

• Thread starter Divergent_Integral
  • Start date
Divergent_Integral

Divergent_Integral

Spastic ricecel, heightmogged by 99.74% of men
★★★★
Most Hollywood movies, as well as a lot of the indie stuff, contain :bluepill: love stories, either as a side plot or as the main storyline. Because, you know, sex sells. (Which incidentally is also why "ugly" men and foids tend to be played by Chad and Stacy actors. LMFAO at Salma Hayek playing Frida Kahlo, for example.)

Of course the blackpill has ruined these movies for me in one fell swoop. I can't even watch Richard Linklater's Sunset Trilogy (with Ethan Hawke and Julie Delpy) anymore, which I used to love.

The one romantic movie that remains is Jeremy (from 1973), possibly because it references a time and place that I heard speak of but didn't live in myself. Maybe those really were better times, who knows. (Though, in all likelihood it would still have been over for an übernerd like Jeremy IRL.)

I never cared for The Joker, or Taxi Driver for that matter. Action movies don't mean much to me either.

That leaves a few movies which don't reference romantic love at all (or at the very most only obliquely). Examples include: The Straight Story (about an old man who travels to his ailing brother on a garden tractor), The Shawshank Redemption, Gangs of New York, as well as various war movies. And of course the best movie about one of the most trucel men in history: The Elephant Man.

There Will Be Blood

I only watch horror/thriller shit, nothing else. Have never had interests in romance/comedy/etc. So it didn't affect me.

Just hate romance plots in general (always did, even as a child/teenager) and always thought of them as inferior shit that serves only as an annoyance.

I felt the same when I was first hit with the blackpill. Nowadays I think I can sort of toggle my brain into bluepill mode and just enjoy whatever film or other shit I'm watching even though I know the blackpill deep down.

Same thing with race related stuff like black scientists and lawyers in fiction. I know it's BS but I can tolerate it.

tbh
its pretty hard to enjoy most movies now but i can still try if they're funny, like american pie

already felt this way about shit before i knew about the blackpill, watching something like skins makes me want to slit my wrists wide open. i avoid watching movies or series unless theyre about something dark and gritty like house that jack built or time

yep, been said before on here, but movies are basically :bluepill: factories

I barely watched any movies from the start and that hasn’t changed at all tbh

I only watch Mel Gibson movies

Same thing with music too. Specifically rock. Instrumentally still enjoyable but way too blue pill lyrically. Hip Hop just isn't my cup of tea either.

most movies are a shit

well observed op

I don’t watch bluepilled movies

Goddamned British Petroleum!

Ultimate Blackpill Wizard level status is watching movies with 0 foids in them at all. This thread is :bluepill:.

I become homicidally angry when I see to people in love in a movie

I've never been interested in "romantic" movies or songs because I couldn't relate to them at all. That applies especially to the ones from the USA, where the lifestyle is too foreign to me, making them even less relatable. The blackpill, however, has turned them from just unrelatable into pure ragefuel. I hate the songs even more than the movies; at least some movies have something else going for them; meanwhile of the bluepill songs are just either ":soy::soy::soy::feels::feels::feels:" or ":chad::chad::foidSoy::foidSoy::ahegao::ahegao:" and usually even the underlying music is boring at best.

But I still enjoy my yuri manga. 2D characters are so far removed from reality that I see them the same way people see fantasy creatues - I know very well they have no real-life counterpart. Thanks to this, it doesn't ruin my suspension of disbelief when I see 2D romance while knowing that 3D lesbians divorce twice as much as gays and most lesbians - especially woke ones - look like shit. Also, manga/anime tends to have more fanservice than Hollywood dumpster fires.

Most Hollywood movies, as well as a lot of the indie stuff, contain :bluepill: love stories, either as a side plot or as the main storyline. Because, you know, sex sells. (Which incidentally is also why "ugly" men and foids tend to be played by Chad and Stacy actors. LMFAO at Salma Hayek playing Frida Kahlo, for example.)

Of course the blackpill has ruined these movies for me in one fell swoop. I can't even watch Richard Linklater's Sunset Trilogy (with Ethan Hawke and Julie Delpy) anymore, which I used to love.

The one romantic movie that remains is Jeremy (from 1973), possibly because it references a time and place that I heard speak of but didn't live in myself. Maybe those really were better times, who knows. (Though, in all likelihood it would still have been over for an übernerd like Jeremy IRL.)

I never cared for The Joker, or Taxi Driver for that matter. Action movies don't mean much to me either.

That leaves a few movies which don't reference romantic love at all (or at the very most only obliquely). Examples include: The Straight Story (about an old man who travels to his ailing brother on a garden tractor), The Shawshank Redemption, Gangs of New York, as well as various war movies. And of course the best movie about one of the most trucel men in history: The Elephant Man.
Most of the shit movies the black pill ruins were movies I didn't even like before the black pill, so nothing of value was lost in my case

If you like the elephant man you should check out some of David lynches other films like lost highways. Its such a good movie.

incels have pretentious taste in films. They think it's something that dignifies them, makes them sophisticated, when it just makes them look like an ass to normies