Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: terrible at sports

if a incel were to be good in sports his career would just be short lived cause his looks would fuck his career over.

I like football

if a incel were to be good in sports his career would just be short lived cause his looks would fuck his career over.
See, now that's an exaggerated, look at vinicius or even messi
Messi's gf now wife left him for another guy, once messi gain fame she came back

yeah i am bad at football, basketball, volleyball and every single famous sport which all normies can play.

I was always picked last in PE, people would never pass me the ball so when I finally got it I wouldnt know what to do with it, and everyone would get mad at me and people would always say "you're not even trying". I couldn't even control a football and make an accurate pass, and I'm very clumsy and have terrible form. I always just ran everywhere trying to get the ball back (never did :feelsrope:)to make up for my awful skill.

Yeah, one of the main reasons I didn't fit in with other guys.

I was always picked last in PE, people would never pass me the ball so when I finally got it I wouldnt know what to do with it, and everyone would get mad at me and people would always say "you're not even trying". I couldn't even control a football and make an accurate pass, and I'm very clumsy and have terrible form. I always just ran everywhere trying to get the ball back (never did :feelsrope:)to make up for my awful skill.
relatable:feelsbadman:

Yeh picked last for every game because I sucked. I got out of breath fast and came last in every race. I was the skinniest boy, so should have had an advantage but shit genes I guess.

Which incel traits do you have?
high iq but terrible social skills

weird hobbies that only I like (physics and language learning)

Autistic levels of focus in these hobbies to the point of not leaving my house to immerse in these hobbies (at least im fluent in japanese now LMAO)

ugly + ethnic + 5 foot 8 nearmanlet

used to very empathetic but now extremely jaded

I basically just like studying to cope now, learning is my only way of acquiring freedom

Completely true

At high school PE, I was forced to participate (fucking PE teachers) and when we were playing baseball (again, forced) I became the laughing stock of the class because I was uncoordinated while holding and swinging the stupid bat. The entire PE class laughed, and - I kid you not - even the teacher at my lack of coordination and awkward stance.
Fuck them, and fuck baseball. I despise baseball for that reason. To me its a sport for shithole-island-half-nigger-caribbean spics and rednecks.
It mindboggles me how a smart, civilized people like the Japs enjoy that idiotic "sport", which is basically a glorified backyard kindergarten game

being autistic and good at sports? nah you can cope with the gym at best

ugly people who play sports and are super good at it are only gonna have a good life during school and after that then it’s time for absolute loniness for them since no one cares about school sports anymore after school is over

cant relate tbh, im very good at football
but then again playing football is just default for the average brazilian, so its nothing special
i was on the school team. no one especially girls cheered for me at tournaments, even when i was outperforming, they only did it for the chads.