Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait:Terrible at driving

FuckTheFBI

FuckTheFBI

Kill Indians
★★★★★
I got into 2 wrecks under a year and I feel like shit because of it and its likely due to my autism lowering my IQ and I believe it would take me 10 years to be on the level of a NT driver and I FUCKING HATE MYSELF BECAUSE OF IT!!! My right bumper is terribly damaged and would probably cost 15k to fix which I dont get paid enough to have that. FML

brutal I dont think ill ever get a car

Nah, I am an incel and as Mechanic, my driving skills are fucking top tier.

Bank robbers who need a driver, just DM.

(in videogame)

25, no drivers license :society:

OvER for American no car-cels

Your shit driving skills have nothing to do with inceldom tbh.

I don't even have a license so mogs me

(in videogame)
Shit you and @VideoGameCoper would make good friends ngl

I'm currently getting some driving lessons and I'm doing a pretty good job.

It's quit the opposite at least where I live, all the nt normie and foid drivers are breaking the so-called law by driving over the speed limit. I won't go faster for those faggots even if they honk. I don't care if you have an emergency, Chad and Becky.

Your shit driving skills have nothing to do with inceldom tbh.
I mean it can

A lot of cognitive ability & spatial recognition is genetic, after all.

It costs too much to fuck up a car

I got into 2 wrecks under a year and I feel like shit because of it and its likely due to my autism lowering my IQ and I believe it would take me 10 years to be on the level of a NT driver and I FUCKING HATE MYSELF BECAUSE OF IT!!! My right bumper is terribly damaged and would probably cost 15k to fix which I dont get paid enough to have that. FML
My driving is good. Everyone in my city drives like a pussy.

Back when I worked at fed ex as a driver I remember accidently drifting on a turn because the roads were so icy. Thought I was gonna flip the truck, and the foid who was training me was terrified :feelshaha::feelshaha:

Back when I worked at fed ex as a driver I remember accidently drifting on a turn because the roads were so icy. Thought I was gonna flip the truck, and the foid who was training me was terrified :feelshaha::feelshaha:
Bro:feelskek:
How tf did u even get hired, I tried to get to Fedex and they flipped me off

Bro:feelskek:
How tf did u even get hired, I tried to get to Fedex and they flipped me off
The turnover rate is high there. I didn't need a CDL or anything, they just "trained" me for like a couple of hours, and then I was on the road. :feelshmm: I'm glad I left that shitty job tbh, my back is no longer the same after carrying that whole place. Retarded foid thought she was one of the guys because she could lift boxes. Hope she gets in a wreck and dies horribly :feelscomfy:

I passed in my written test without errors and passed 1st try in driving exam while old females were in their 6th attempt :feelshaha: however when I got to try a different car that needed gas to make the clutch biting point work it was a totally different experience and it seemed like I couldn't drive at all :fuk:

I mean it can

A lot of cognitive ability & spatial recognition is genetic, after all.
Looks determine inceldom. Being shit at driving in itself is not an "incel trait".

Obvioulsy if one is completely retarded that might lead to inceldom and being shit at things.
It's like saying, i'm shit at math so that's an incel trait because it's also linked to my retardation. lmao...

I don't like his passion for minicars
Not everyone likes the same stuff, so it doesn’t matter. I still like real cars just as much. Love my real life Camaro. Unfortunately it’s broke down currently, but that will be fixed fairly soon hopefully. It’s a fun af car to drive.

i can only drive automatic

True, I'm 18 and all of my friends have licenses except for me.

I've only drove a car handful of times after getting my license years ago so yes I'm terrible.

I literally only got the license because I felt pressured into getting one. Never cared about cars and never really even needed one since there's good public transit here

Fucking hate driving, been in like 4 accidents. All basically fender bender, if that, though.

(in videogame)
As mechanicel, what car you got?

Manual driving is for high IQers
Learnt to drive in course with a manual with decently long gearing (it was trashy and hard to use though), so I could just chill with shifts.

I have a driver's license

Got my license with 19 but barely used it as 1. I have no car. 2. Dont like my dads giant ass SUV.

I don't particulary like driving, but it really isnt that hard if you concentrate.

German streets are dogshit tho.

It's not an "incel trait" you retard. Learn how to drive, only foids can't drive.

It's not an "incel trait" you retard. Learn how to drive, only foids can't drive.
There is some truth to what he says.

My driver's license is now expired, but I drived a bit and I was always very anxious, overthinking. ''What if the car coming from that way doesn't stop?''. ''I have the right of way, but what if he doesn't stop?''.

I even have anxiety as a pedestrian going on the crosswalk on the street.

Driving can be hell for NDcels.

incel trait: no licence