Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Incel Trait:Teeth are falling out.

Unsaveable

Unsaveable

Mythic
★★★★★
My teeth are fucked beyond belief, any second and they'll fall off.

My teeth are fucked beyond belief, any second and they'll fall off.

How fucked are they, brocel? Like are they rotting and your breath stink type of fucked?

How fucked are they, brocel? Like are they rotting and your breath stink type of fucked?

No they're fine appearance wise except a few chipped ones but the root is damaged.

They ache and i want to scratch them all the time, when i touch my front teeth with my lower teeth it feels like they're about to pop off.

No they're fine appearance wise except a few chipped ones but the root is damaged.

They ache and i want to scratch them all the time, when i touch my front teeth with my lower teeth it feels like they're about to pop off.

Fuck that sucks. I'm sorry brocel. If it was just the tooth you would have had hope. However, because it's the root, you may need root canals and shit, and that's expensive as FUCK.

Can't relate tbh

are your gums receding?
if so stop sweet maxxing

Parents got me braces when I was in middle school. Thank the lord.

For real? Damn that's pretty bad. I’m happy with my teeth tbh

Can relate except my problem is also that i have a irrational fear of the dentist ever since a couple of nasty experiences with them in childhood.

I often dream of my teeh falling out, but always wake up to find them in place. This seems to be a common type of dream among people in my country, for some reason.

My teeth are yellowing from acid reflux nightmares :feelsbadman:

mine feel fucked after drinking coffee or coke

My condolences

&

Welcome to my world

&

There's no teeth for your face

I keep all my teeth that fell out in a metal box. Much like the "tooth fairy" from Dexter.

I can shake the box and remember my teeth! Also. I might bury them with other wierd stuff so maybe future archeologists might clone me in the future... Just saying.

i have crooked teeth it's fucking hell :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

i have crooked teeth it's fucking hell :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:
Same bro, underdeveloped maxilla in addition to a narrow skull is such a fucking death sentence in more ways than one.