Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Incel trait: teachers used to blow up at you

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★
Back when I was I school, I always tried to be the model student. Not like fully kiss ass but a (I understand your job, not trying to make it harder for you) kind of way. But every time I would ask a question the teacher would yell at me. If they had to show me something they would be screaming. And I nearly always ended up in tears. The rest of the kids laughed at me. To this day I still think the hatred the teachers showed me in grade school hasn’t been matched

Happened to me a few times. I bet it was because she was racist

Wow I can actually relate to this. Some teacher in second grade yelled at me cuz I had trouble telling time. Teachers yelled at me all through grade school

I always wanted to amputate whore teachers

I'm sorry you experienced that brocel. Back when I was kid, my parents took me to islamic school, which was usually held in the evenings after our Government schooling was completed. Unlike Gov School, beating was allowed and was usually administered over the simplest of things. Not reciting a chapter correctly, goofing around, talking while the teacher was teaching, etc. I don't think much of it now, but thinking back on it as an adult now, I realize how abusive it was.

in third grade, i sucked at multiplication. the teacher told the entire class i got the lowest grade, it was like 46% or something. fucking cunt, doing that today would have gotten her fired.

Same thing happened to me, even now I don't say anything at school. The teachers i had fucked me up.

when I was very young yes,
but I became soo high inhib, that the teachers didn't even notice me, loike i was a ghost

Back when I was I school, I always tried to be the model student. Not like fully kiss ass but a (I understand your job, not trying to make it harder for you) kind of way. But every time I would ask a question the teacher would yell at me. If they had to show me something they would be screaming. And I nearly always ended up in tears. The rest of the kids laughed at me. To this day I still think the hatred the teachers showed me in grade school hasn’t been matched
Yeah happened everytime

cannot escape lookism at the hq of eugenics.

yep but i made her do it on purpose because i get off on it

Can heavily relate, of course it was always the foid teachers. Even my assigned teaching assistant who was a foid from the special needs department was a bitch to me and I never got in trouble, zero patience from holes if you are ugly

yes, same. constant animosity from teachers since 1st grade, every day.
got yelled at, got called shit, laughed at etc...
what a joke
i shouldve bit their ankles
bars fangs

Well someone necroed it. Motherfuckas still blow up on me. It's why I quit my last job. Pretty bad when you're coworkers who just got done talking shit about you for being short and overcompensating run to your defense when you're boss explodes because she thinks you're being lazy despite being way ahead of schedule. No reprieve for a truecel