Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel Trait: Talking About Others Because You Have Nothing Going On In Your Own Life

• Thread starter Deleted member 5712
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 5712

Banned
-
So about once a month or maybe once every two months my Mom likes to host some family members over our place. I have no fucking clue why she likes to terrorize me like this but she does. Often enough I will stay in my room and not make any noise to avoid my other family members. During this time my Mom gets really angry with me but I can sometimes convince her to just lie and tell them I am asleep. When this happens they usually talk louder than usual since they think I am fast asleep and cannot hear them. It is always painful to hear that when they talk loud because it becomes so awkward at some of their conversation.

Mom: So how is cousin1?
Aunt1: Oh she is so good! She just had her baby and finishing up her Master's degree. My my I am such a proud Grandmother!
Aunt2: Oh really!? I just knew she would be a smart girl. I just knew it!
Mom: And cousin2?
Aunt2: Oh she just got a dog and she is thinking about marrying her girlfriend. They've been together a while y'know? I didn't like it at first but I guess if she is happy...
Mom: Yea well happiness is all that matters.
Aunt1: And your son?
Aunt2: Yes. Where is he? I haven't seen him in a long time. I would really like to see him.
Mom: Well. You know.....he works a lot(lie)....so he comes home dead tired and stays out all hours of the night(lie) so he just sleeps as much when he can hahahaaha. Heheheheheeh. Hmmmmmm. Errgh......
Aunt1: Hmmm....
Aunt2: Indeed....
*cricket chirps*
*silence*

In the few instances when I am forced to converse with them I always either make shit up or just ask them about their own kids and change the subject. I literally have nothing going on in my life and I can see how much it hurts my parents, especially my Mom, when they have to make fake appearances and socialize with the rest of the family. I wish I was at least normal so my parents would have something good to say about me in front of company but I'm not. I'm ugly. I'm useless. I'm an incel.

(I've actually used a couple of you guys stories before and said you were my friends I hang out with. That's how fucking loser I am.)

that's brutal lol. good thing i'm not close with my extended family so no gatherings and shit

I don't talk about others.

Bullshit,normalfaggots and especially foids are the ones who are always leaking stuff about the personal life of the others.Incels usually don't give a fuck and if they do they mostly keep it to themselves.