Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait: taking very long showers

Joelossus

Joelossus

high T af, and a psychopath
-
I just took a shower which lasted more than 2 hours. And i'm convinced that i'm not the only one on here, who does this. I think i've even seen a studie which suggested that lonely people tend to take longer showers on average, than people who aren't lonely. Since the warm water works as a substitude for the feeling of being touched by another human. So do you take long showers aswell? Is it a legit incel trait?

Last edited:
yeah im taking long showers but mostly because i fap under water

lol my father would never let that happen, money and shit

'just take a shower bro'maxxing

my longest showers take up to 25 minutes, but that's just because I like not being smelly. Your water bill must be enourmous

Lol, my dad is the exact same, which is why i usually only take showers when he is at work.
2 hours just standing in water is boring though

I like taking long showers too

my showers last like 5 minutes top

Me too, what a coincidence.
Hot and long.

@Microsoft Excel Send Timespan

Highest tempeture. Atleast an hour. Its a hobby of mine, when I come out the shower life has no meaning until I shower again. And again. And again.

Yea ive taken 40 minute showers before but not 2hrs

Yea ive taken 40 minute showers before but not 2hrs
2 Hours is emomaxx based showercel.

@Microsoft Excel Send 7.5 Too Much Water TAP Enterprise

Yes man, I take really long hot baths and showers to stimulate human touch and cry

lol my father would never let that happen, money and shit

Heh, my father grew up poor and so was obsessed with pinching pennies too, however fortunately not about that ie OP's shower subject.

Reason being we had well water which doesn't cost anything to use as far as I know.

Though not to say I ever took showers as long as OP but I think during much of my life I've averaged 45 minutes to an hour whereas I believe most Chads are able to get done in literally 5 or 6 minutes somehow.

Probably because I'd wager most of them use that body wash liquid soap shit and due to their superior Chad physicality can wash all critical areas quickly and swiftly and be done while most of us non Chads are still trying to get the water to our preferred temperature.

My showers take ages because I use a colour gloss to hide my grey hairs and you have to leave it for three minutes after applying before rinsing out. Still, dealing with grey is better than norwooding.

I hate taking showers because I know every time i do I'll end up stuck there for 2-3 hours

Yep, i legit lay in the bath atleast twice a day tbh

I'm planning on taking an hour long bath tonight. It's probably not that much different from a shower anyway in the fact that I'm just trying to cope.

I used to do this all the time. I'd become so preoccupied with my incledom, that I'd lose track of time. I don't anymore though, as I don't want to run out of hot water and have places to be.

it costs to much money too take long showers but i do shower 10 min atime when im showering