Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incel trait: Taking baths instead of showers

• Thread starter Deleted member 26358
  • Start date
Deleted member 26358

Deleted member 26358

Self-banned
-
Does anyone else here do this? I've always found baths to be way more comfy but everyone I know irl just take showers.

Can't relate.

No because showers are quick and I feel like I'm under the rain which fits with my depressed mental state

Baths are fucking great I take them when I have time and im tired

Baths are more relaxing but showers clean you better and faster

No because showers are quick and I feel like I'm under the rain which fits with my depressed mental state
to be fair I spend an absurd amount of time in the shower but it is still just a more effective method of cleaning yourself off

Baths are more relaxing but showers clean you better and faster
Efficiency is more important than relaxation in the age of wagecuckery.

Never taken a bath in my life.

to be fair I spend an absurd amount of time in the shower but it is still just a more effective method of cleaning yourself off
I love the shower but I don't stay there for long because I get guilty really fast about wasting money :feelsbadman: (gigapoorfag trait)

Also, why are 43 bluepillers here. This is probably the least controversial thread possible.
Soys are surprised to find out we aren't actually filthy animals, in their fantasy world I only take a shower in a year or something when in reality I take a shower every day jfl.

Can confirm, I love baths. But I only have a standing shower. Normies take showers because they're nonstop wagecucking and socializing.

I take baths too because it's the only time i get to feel warm and good inside.

I take showers.

I take the baths, it's relaxing.