Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel trait: sucking at bowling

Do you suck at bowling?

• Total voters
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Out of the many incel traits, this is one that I was affected by today. I did really horrible in comparison to others unsurprisingly. Got 48 score while others go 62 and 111.

F40973AA E8B7 4F8B B39E 4635D5CEB0CB

nah just throw the ball down the middle with a decent amount of power

I'm bad at everything, including bowling

No. No bragging, but I'm pretty decent at bowling. I always sucked at physical team sports but any sport that required hand eye coordination I excelled at.

I hate it. I sucked at it especially without those things at the side. I have bad hand eye coordination :kys: :kys: :kys:

No. No bragging, but I'm pretty decent at bowling. I always sucked at physical team sports but any sport that required hand eye coordination I excelled at.
Mogs me hard. My hand eye coordination is shit.

Im bad in that game

I hate it. I sucked at it especially without those things at the side. I have bad hand eye coordination :kys: :kys: :kys:
Lol, you mean those things they set up for kids' birthdays so you can't lose?

I have never tried bowling not sure if we have it aus to be honest.

Yes, I cant do shit without them :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

I saw some bowling places, where they did not have such thing. Anyway in a group of non-disabled adults such helping tools will not be requested. Did the ball get lost already in first third of the lane?

I saw some bowling places, where they did not have such thing. Anyway in a group of non-disabled adults such helping tools will not be requested. Did the ball get lost already in first third of the lane?
Got lost either there or half way jfl

Maybe use the lightest ball in which your finger fit in yet. And then make the throw very slowly.

Or look for some 30 year old females and wallmaxx together.

48 is really bad. I usually win. Haven't went bowling in years though, if my face was symmetrical, it would be fun to get drunk and go bowling.

I suck at it, even worse at pool.

I suck at everything

I have never tried ngl

OP bowling on a Saturday night with Stacy and Becky. :chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad: