Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Incel Trait : Stray animals like you

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

Non-NT rights activist, spergcel, NT destroyer
★★★★★
Incels are one if not the most peaceful and abused people that exist. Stray animals could sense that in you so they trust you whenever you pass near them. Stray animals especially dogs are just as abused as most of us because a lot of normies are into animal cruelty and I've seen a lot of times where a stray dog would pass near them and they would kick it or spit on it because they deem it unacceptable that a dirty, wet stray dog passed by them. I've had a lot of situations when on a nightwalk I'd see a stray dog or a cat then I would approach them and try to pet them and usually you'd think they would run away but in my case they rarely do. I would pet them for around 5 minutes then continue on my nightwalk feeling much better about myself it's such a lifefuel for me brocels. :cryfeels: :feelsautistic:

@wereq and I agree

Cope, all animals immediately bite and bark on site when I’m around

Once a dog barked at me it was lifefuel tbh. But yeah in general animals trust me :feelscry:

Yes, I once had a stray kitten walk up to me leg and started petting it, it followed me around so I decided to buy it some food. It now follows me en route to college every so often and I feed it when I can, it's grown so much actually:feelsaww:
Based cat whisperer

Yes, I once had a stray kitten walk up to me leg and started petting it, it followed me around so I decided to buy it some food. It now follows me en route to college every so often and I feed it when I can, it's grown so much actually:feelsaww:
that's such a lifefuel brother. Today on my nightwalk a dog followed me around for solid 10 minutes and kept me company.

I like animals. Being around them is more viable than seeking romantic relationships

Cope, all animals immediately bite and bark on site when I’m around
depends on whether it's a normal breed or not. There are some fucked up breeds of dogs who are violent for no reason. Race mixing in dogs ain't good brocel. Well a dog is always going to bark at you to protect his owners property however stray dogs are different due to how much abuse they've endured from normshits who hurt them so they've just given up on life and the moment they see someone who's not a piece of shit they trust them.

Butterflies land on my leg, but only the mourning cloak since it's associated with sadness and grief.

Back in my hometown in Poland i used to feed stray cats in the park from time to time.

Sounds like something out of an anime :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Wish butterflies would land on me tbh
It landed on my leg, flew away, came back and landed, then flew away. Three times. Only the mourning cloak.

@wereq and I agree
I've had a lot of situations when on a nightwalk I'd see a stray dog or a cat then I would approach them and try to pet them and usually you'd think they would run away but in my case they rarely do.
I have been petting and cuddling with my neighborhood street dogs for the last year and a half. They are all very friendly and loving towards me. I feed them from time to time, clean their ears and eyes. I spend a lot of time cuddling with them. I know 15 such dogs now.

I have been petting and cuddling with my neighborhood street dogs for the last year and a half. They are all very friendly and loving towards me. I feed them from time to time, clean their ears and eyes. I spend a lot of time cuddling with them. I know 15 such dogs now.
What a man!

wholesome brocel spotted :feelsautistic:

I like animals more than most humans
I mean if you ever did a good deed for a human they would forget it after a few days that's just how humans are but if you fed a stray dog once they will remember your good deed towards them until they die.

Very based thread. I've noticed that too. I think stray animals see us as one of them, because we are also outcasts and suffer abuse, rejection. Our lives are similar.

Kinda true. Feral dogs like me, cats also. There are a lot of them in my shit hole of a city. They tend to go near me to "talk" and see what I'm about. I hate dogs though. Cats are ok.