Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion incel trait: stop liking normie comedy

Therapywasaaste

Therapywasaaste

"When I look in the mirror, I throw up."
-
I watch a lot of tv and stand up comedy, I used to laugh at their jokes and shit. But now with any shows or comedians I just sort of sit there, staring at the screen wasting away. It's just no longer entertaining it's just something to pass the time. These forums are really the only form of media I've found interesting or funny in long time. I think you guys can probably relate to this. Loss of pleasure in things you once enjoyed can be a symptom of depression, so there's probably a lot of that on here. Have you guys noticed this?

That's because the forum is way funnier and we have gotten used to more shock humor.

Comedy almost by definition needs to be absurd. Can’t cross any boundaries without angering a group of worthless idiots that we’d all be better off without. TV isn’t funny anymore. Stand up isn’t funny anymore. Movies aren’t funny anymore. We’ve marketed our entertainment to the loudest whiners in the world.

What's considered normie comedy?

Incel Trait: Liking edgy jokes

Normie memes and media in general is just shit. The only good memes I have seen are from here

… Loss of pleasure in things you once enjoyed can be a symptom of depression, so there's probably a lot of that on here. Have you guys noticed this?

Ageing can also be a part. Was rewatching comedy stuff i used to like when i was younger and it wasn't the same. Sometimes you also just grow out of it.

Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka? Watch Episode Video
Edit - More
10 cute girls
Edit
2Anne Happy♪ Watch Episode Video
Edit - More
10 12
3Eromanga-sensei
Edit - More
10 12
4Urara Meirochou
Edit - More
10 12
5Comic Girls Watch Episode Video
Edit - More
10 12
6Anima Yell! Watch Episode Video
Edit - More
10 12
7Tonari no Kyuuketsuki-san Watch Episode Video
Edit - More
10 12
8Hitoribocchi no Marumaru Seikatsu Watch Episode Video
Edit - More
10 12
9Watashi ni Tenshi ga Maiorita!
Edit - More
10 12
10Uchi no Ko no Tame naraba, Ore wa Moshikashitara Maou mo Taoseru kamo Shirenai. Watch Episode Video
Edit - More
10 12
11Ichigo Mashimaro
Edit - More
9 12
12Rikujou Bouei-tai Mao-chan
Edit - More
9 26
13Kodomo no Jikan (TV)
Edit - More
9 12
14Sketchbook: Full Color's
Edit - More
9 13
15Kodomo no Jikan OVA
Edit - More
9 3
16Yuru Yuri San☆Hai! Watch Episode Video
Edit - More
9 12
17Wakaba*Girl Watch Episode Video
Edit - More
9 13
18Sansha Sanyou Watch Episode Video
Edit - More
9 12
19Kemono Friends Watch Episode Video
Edit - More
9 12
20Tenshi no 3P! Watch Episode Video
Edit - More
9 12
21Uchi no Maid ga Uzasugiru! Watch Episode Video
Edit - More
9 12
22Chocotto Sister
Edit - More
8 24
23Tantei Opera Milky Holmes
Edit - More
8 12
24Yuru Yuri Watch Episode Video
Edit - More
8 12
25Ro-Kyu-Bu!
Edit - More
8 12
26Papa no Iukoto wo Kikinasai! Watch Episode Video
Edit - More
8 12
27Tantei Opera Milky Holmes Dai 2 Maku
Edit - More
8 12
28Yuru Yuri♪♪ Watch Episode Video
Edit - More
8 12
29Aikatsu!
Edit - More
8 128 / 178
30Ro-Kyu-Bu! SS
Edit - More
8 12
31Kiniro Mosaic
Edit - More
8 12
32Futari wa Milky Holmes
Edit - More
8 12
33Koufuku Graffiti
Edit - More
8 12
34New Game! Watch Episode Video
Edit - More
8 12
35Gabriel DropOut Watch Episode Video
Edit - More
8 12
36Hinako Note Watch Episode Video
Edit - More
8 12
37Mitsuboshi Colors
Edit - More
8 12
38Slow Start
Edit - More
8 12
39Popotan
Edit - More
7 12
40Moetan
Edit - More
7 12
41Hanayamata Watch Episode Video
Edit - More
7 12
42Shakunetsu no Takkyuu Musume Watch Episode Video
Edit - More
7 12
43Konohana Kitan Watch Episode Video
Edit - More
7 12
44Hachigatsu no Cinderella Nine (TV) Watch Episode Video
Edit - More
7 12
45Koisuru Asteroid Watch Episode Video
Edit - More
7 12

I just feel like I notice the cringey leftwing bias in comedy now, I loved Ali G, I loved Borat, even Bruno was fucking hilarious but now we have this Borat 2 shit where he just does the same voice and only the biggest retard on the planet who never heard of Borat could possibly be fooled by him? And it's leftwing circlejerking propaganda as well? No thanks, that guy used to be top-tier and now he's gone to the level of Trevor Noah and other lefty shows.

Same with Bill Burr, he used to be so fucking edgy and just say it how it is but now he is like "well white women this and white pepo dat" guys too much of a pussy to say anything about BLM or black people in general and had a whole normie BLM-speech on Joe Rogans podcast. Like bitch stfu we know you have a black wife and black kids now, you're so obvious.

Sam Hyde was talking about how shit stand up comedy is in his latest hydewars vids. Basically it is just virtue signalling. Parodying this trend in stand up he did his own routine starting off saying that he always thinks about racism and donates money to stop it.

Don't think I ever liked that type of comedy before

That's because the forum is way funnier and we have gotten used to more shock humor.
Comedy almost by definition needs to be absurd. Can’t cross any boundaries without angering a group of worthless idiots that we’d all be better off without. TV isn’t funny anymore. Stand up isn’t funny anymore. Movies aren’t funny anymore. We’ve marketed our entertainment to the loudest whiners in the world.

It’s partially what you said OP but also another huge part of this is SJW’s have largely succeeded at destroying modern entertainment.

Also the Corona psyop has I believe negatively impacted the entertainment industry along with just about everything else basically so that doesn’t help matters either.

My own go to cope of pro wrestling was ruined years ago when WCW went under and was bought by Vince McMahon.

Note that I always preferred WWF/WWE over WCW but the point is with WCW gone there’s no longer any viable competition left to force WWE to put out a quality product which is to say a genuinely entertaining show which is why it’s a complete shit fest today despite having a roster of talent largely on par with the Attitude Era to draw from.

It’s such a shame.

I don't even watch comedy

Never liked that shit in the first place.

Some turkish ones are quite funny

stand up comedy is so fucking dead. joe rogan bullied his way up by threatening to armbar everyone who didn't find him funny and invited all his non funny friends to take over. louis ck and dave chapelle were pretty much the last people funny. louis ck got bitched by the mob and didn't stand up for himself, even though all he did was jerk it to dumb broads. chapelle is too woke now.

the way they all turned on chris delia, whose also pretty unfunny, just solidifies how shit that industry is.

bobby lee is actually someone i find funny, incels know him from inceltv for getting cucked by his girlfriend but in terms of being objectively funny and not cringe clapter, i like him. too bad hes a leftist cuck.

Even the atypical comedian like Bill Burr is pretty cucked these days.

But I dont even see the appeal in guys like John Oliver or Stephen Colbert. They are boring as shit.

I didnt even know Joe Rogan was considered a "comedian". He's so braindead and can't form an original thought to save his life. The dude hit the jackpot lottery in life by hosting a shitty podcast and doing absolutely nothing. Now he's rich from riding off the fame of his guests and being a boring interviewer. Good job. :feelsugh:

Most of it is just making fun of ugly socially awkward males. It gets old fast.
A lot are pretty weak. Mainly because if snowflakes that get triggered over everything

Even the atypical comedian like Bill Burr is pretty cucked these days.

But I dont even see the appeal in guys like John Oliver or Stephen Colbert. They are boring as shit.

I didnt even know Joe Rogan was considered a "comedian". He's so braindead and can't form an original thought to save his life. The dude hit the jackpot lottery in life by hosting a shitty podcast and doing absolutely nothing. Now he's rich from riding off the fame of his guests and being a boring interviewer. Good job. :feelsugh:
oh yea, i forgot bill burr is also up there with Louis and chappelle as genuinely funny comedians, and yeah, he talks based in his comedy but in his podcasts, it seems like his leftist SJW feminist black wife has gotten to him :feelskek:

those talk show hosts shouldn't even be considered comedy. a funeral is funnier than those political propaganda programming.

I used to enjoy tv and humour in shows tho
But then instead of making actual jokes and funny lines between characters they just started slapping sex jokes and out of context references.

I watch a lot of tv and stand up comedy, I used to laugh at their jokes and shit. But now with any shows or comedians I just sort of sit there, staring at the screen wasting away. It's just no longer entertaining it's just something to pass the time. These forums are really the only form of media I've found interesting or funny in long time. I think you guys can probably relate to this. Loss of pleasure in things you once enjoyed can be a symptom of depression, so there's probably a lot of that on here. Have you guys noticed this?
of course, I'm too sensitive to watch normie comedy. All they talk about is the degenerate sex and drugs they have, and shit on virgins, asian men, incels, and anyone politically right of even Bernie himself

I used to enjoy tv and humour in shows tho
But then instead of making actual jokes and funny lines between characters they just started slapping sex jokes and out of context references.
The big bang theory is the epitome of this non-humour. There's literally no jokes in that show, it's literally all just references to sex and "nerd culture". It has a laugh track though so the NPCs know when to laugh

I use to think normie comedy shows like the Friends and The Office was semi-funny but now I just find most of the characters annoying.