Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel trait : special days like Christmas means nothing to you

mcmoohyun

mcmoohyun

Totalenkrieg against Normgroids
★★★★★
Whatever the day is, even if it is Christmas or the day of the new year, your life is still miserable and no one is going to celebrate the day with you. Nothing is different from any day of any year. No one calls or texts you. Time is flowing but there is no improvement or joy.

What you'll do is just browse .is and shitposting and bitching for an entire day as you've always been doing for this year.

We're just supposed to live like this, no one knows the reason why we were sent down to this world. No meaning of "controlling" yourself, we've got nowhere left to go, Normies will be amazed about the fact people like us exists

All christmas means is my parents are going to nag me a lot

christmas is sad as fcuk

Yep. Another incel trait: weekends don't mean anything to you.

Normies love their weekends because they have plans all the time and want to do shit, but we don't. For us, it's the same shit as always, whether it's a weekday or weekend. Rotting away while probably playing a video game or watching a movie.

I will Be 29 years old at the 28. December.

What a kek fucking world .

Culturally it means nothing to me anymore because it's pagan anyway. Just another holiday for normies to spend more money.

Yes. I don't even like it. I don't want to buy or receive presents. It feels so fake and forced.

Whatever the day is, even if it is Christmas or the day of the new year, your life is still miserable and no one is going to celebrate the day with you. Nothing is different from any day of any year. No one calls or texts you. Time is flowing but there is no improvement or joy.

What you'll do is just browse .is and shitposting and bitching for an entire day as you've always been doing for this year.

We're just supposed to live like this, no one knows the reason why we were sent down to this world. No meaning of "controlling" yourself, we've got nowhere left to go, Normies will be amazed about the fact people like us exists
they dont, i only care for my lords birth

Every day is the same.

This time of year is pain for me because spics make the environment hostile and stressful with their explosions

I like Christmas actually

Every day is the same.
Brutal and very true

I haven't celebrated holidays since I was 12 I think

Romans 14:5 KJV

One man esteemeth one day above another: another esteemeth every day alike. Let every man be fully persuaded in his own mind.

I happen to belong to the second group.

New Year's eve feels the worst for me.

Yep. Another incel trait: weekends don't mean anything to you.

Normies love their weekends because they have plans all the time and want to do shit, but we don't. For us, it's the same shit as always, whether it's a weekday or weekend. Rotting away while probably playing a video game or watching a movie.
All days are the same...

No relationships = no life, no looks= no relationships

Therefore we can conclude that

Looks=life

I like christmas

Incel trait; you are on incels.is on christmas day.

We are poets and holistic beings