Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: social anxiety or general anxiety

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
I've always had it but the past few days it's like it has been ramped up ten fold for no reason. It's truly hell because it's an endless negative feedback loop. You start to panic out of no where, and by trying to calm yourself down by doing things like exercising, socializing, or thinking about positive things you just get more failo effects and that just makes it worse. The only actual solutions (gradual positive experiences, success, etc) are out of your reach as an incel.

The last four days my nerves have been shot nonstop, feeling like I might die or I might lose control, its a horrible feeling because you know how pathetic it is, it just fuels itself

Anyway, goes without saying, incel trait, wouldn't happen if you got positive reaffirmation growing up or had good parents

Last edited:
I'm anxious due to my looks. Not socially. Cuz of ppls reactions to my face n ppl laughing at me or commenting about my face n all dat.

I'm anxious due to my looks. Not socially. Cuz of ppls reactions to my face n ppl laughing at me or commenting about my face n all dat.
Yes, it's all a package. All these "disorders" are just results of your life experiences most of the time.

It's not a coincidence that outgoing Chad doesn't have anxiety or depression. While meek incels are always depressed and extremely nervous about life and everything, nerves are always shot and it just fuels itself

Yes, it's all a package. All these "disorders" are just results of your life experiences most of the time.

It's not a coincidence that outgoing Chad doesn't have anxiety or depression. While meek incels are always depressed and extremely nervous about life and everything, nerves are always shot and it just fuels itself
Mines literally got nothing to do with experiences or my social skills or anything chemical or internal it's literally just the fact that I have an ugly face which people find comical or disgusted by

body knows it's getting older and doors are closing

high iq, imagine trying to fix life experiences with pills

Mines literally got nothing to do with experiences or my social skills or anything chemical or internal it's literally just the fact that I have an ugly face which people find comical or disgusted by
Then it's probably not anxiety, just low self esteem

I think I also started developing something like general anxiety over the last few years.

I have severe health anxiety and it gets harder to deal with from day to day.

Then it's probably not anxiety, just low self esteem
U bluepilled or somethn my nigga? Wtf? Do u not know what its like to be ugly?

Or maybe I just don't like not being able to walk outside in public without being laughed and pointed at and I don't like being in a classroom where I can hear people whispering about me behind their back or to my face even and the condescending smirk or look of disgust on people's faces when I talk to them

I have severe health anxiety and it gets harder to deal with from day to day.
I think I also started developing something like general anxiety over the last few years.
The thing is, when quack doctors say it's curable, they're absolutely correct, and not even through zombie jew meds, it's just you have to gradually build up positive reaffirmation and life experiences, over time your body will sense there's no danger or threat in living. If you look up videos on it, all the males talking about it who look like nervous wrecks are guess what, ugly. I can't find any good looking ones other than larpering actors in hollywood or something

Ironic and sad. It's so fixable but it's so hard to do so for incels.

But as an ugly low smv male, good luck with that... Very difficult

Also @Rheinkwell are you referring to hypochondria?

Last edited:
I am scared of the future and to move on, stopped caring about social shit because whats the point as an incel?

take codeine dedsrs

body knows it's getting older and doors are closing

high iq, imagine trying to fix life experiences with pills
Yeah. I think doctors trying to give people drugs as "solutions" to things like this is insane. Insane world. Things like anxiety, they are genetic influenced for sure, but they are very manageable if you have a calm life and upbringing with plenty of positive outlets and experiences. If you are a truecel you're just left to rot by society and your already genetic predisposition can just make it twenty times worse.
take codeine dedsrs
Terrible idea, like with alcohol you are putting a bandaid over it and then when it's wearing off it just gets worse for a few days if not weeks for me.

i am genuinely scared to leave the house because I hate just being in the presence of normshits

Terrible idea, like with alcohol you are putting a bandaid over it and then when it's wearing off it just gets worse for a few days if not weeks for me.
I feel better for quite a long time after ODing on codeine
alcohol gives me the exact opposite effect tho

i am genuinely scared to leave the house because I hate just being in the presence of normshits
yeah, and that just makes it worse

Thats the irony, it's fixable, so close but so far for us

Tbh jfl at taking pills for being treated like subhuman trash.
The thing is, when quack doctors say it's curable, they're absolutely correct, and not even through zombie jew meds, it's just you have to gradually build up positive reaffirmation and life experiences, over time your body will sense there's no danger or threat in living. If you look up videos on it, all the males talking about it who look like nervous wrecks are guess what, ugly. I can't find any good looking ones other than larpering actors in hollywood or something

Ironic and sad. It's so fixable but it's so hard to do so for incels.

But as an ugly low smv male, good luck with that... Very difficult

Also @Rheinkwell are you referring to hypochondria?
The only cure is clownmaxxing, as it's not like people are just going to start giving you positive feedback all of a sudden. You have to stop caring, but it's hard, and not usually even conscious choice. You might not care anymore, but the anxiety remains.

I feel better for quite a long time after ODing on codeine
alcohol gives me the exact opposite effect tho
I can't even do weed. I take too little, I feel nothing. I take enough to where I start feeling something, I just get panic attacks and disassociate and have severe anxiety and shot nerves for days if not weeks after.

Wish I wasnt ugly. Then I wouldn't be so pathetically afraid of life in general

The only cure is clownmaxxing, as it's not like people are just going to start giving you positive feedback all of a sudden. You have to stop caring, but it's hard, and not usually even conscious choice. You might not care anymore, but the anxiety remains.

If the anxiety still remains, I'd say you still care. and that's the problem. Very hard to break out of life build up and associations.

Yeah. Some of these pills doctors prescribe are downright dangerous too. Some leave you worse off than before. It's not a solution. It's just zombifying you so you can't even feel your nerves trying to tell you your life sucks and it needs to get better.

Last edited:
Anxiety is just a result of constant absence of social validation

I get anxious because I worry people will stare at my subhuman face

Tons of drugs that can help

I have some social anxiety, but no general anxiety.

I'm always anxious. I'm never comfertable