Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel trait: small hands

T

theson

wyattu cokku onry
-
Big hands are masculine and lots of women get turned on by guys with big gorilla hands. If you have small girl hands you look like a fag.

Yep, it took me months of trying and a very deflated basketball before I was ever able to palm one. I probably have a similar hand size to most females.

Yep, it took me months of trying and a very deflated basketball before I was ever able to palm one. I probably have a similar hand size to most females.
This is brutal. I was always shit at games like basketball, or any sports where you have to catch things because of my tiny baby hands.

My hands are fucking massive
Guess what I got from them?
f u c k a l l

i can confirm with my own life
in middle school during one break my friend noticed i had small hands and started laughing at me, then he called all my other friends and they compared their hands to mine, mine was of course the smallest
they even called some girls and i had the same hand size as the girls, one of which was girl i had crush on
brutal memory but i have to remember it to know that i am fucked up and should never participate in society

My hands are normally sized, I think.

This is brutal. I was always shit at games like basketball, or any sports where you have to catch things because of my tiny baby hands.
Relatable.

I always had to hold a football practically on the nose just to be able to throw it back during school days. I couldn't get a grip because my hands were so small. JFL, was embarrassing.

My hands are more or equal small than my dick

If you can't palm a basketball it's over

I'm a manlet and have shit frame, it never began

I have long faggy fingers

Can confirm. My hands are just slightly larger than the average female's.

medium hands but tiny wrist

my wrists are pretty average but my hands are 6.4 inches in length (from bottom of palms to end of middle finger). My hands are smaller than most of my 5'3 noodle whore classmates

Can relate my hands are fat but fingers are very short.

Same. I'm so clumsy at even holding onto things because of how small my hands are. FFS my aunt has bigger hands than me. Mom as well