Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Incel Trait: Sleeping for 14 hours a day.

azakhan

azakhan

OG failure
Sleeping is pretty much my favorite activity now. Rest of the day is just killing time till I can l get in my bed again and fall asleep. I especially love dreams. Just today I had really amazing one, it was like the TV show Ray Donovan but wth elements or Shrek, GTA V, Witcher and Iron Man, Really weird but I enjoyed the hell out of it.
Even when I'm not asleep I spend most of my day on daydreaming. I either imagine myself as a genius chad who has it's own game studio or something less realistic like a superhero or a warrior in my made up fantasy world. Pretty comfy.

Agreed I think the 8 hour sleep thing is bullshit I think humans probably need at least 12 hours to be mentally sane

Sleeping is the best possible cope.

I physically cannot sleep more than 7 hours lately:feelsree:

I can't sleep that long, even if I barely eat and I'm exhausted I still can't sleep longer than 10 hours, 12 if I basically haven't slept in days.

Typically I sleep 6-8 hours tbh.

I can't sleep more than 6-7 hours at night without waking up in the middle, during the day I'm almost unable to fall asleep.

Oversleeping does not works on me sadly. But yeah dreams are very cool, today I dreamed that I was kissing : /

I sleep from 10 to 12 hours per each time.

I used to sleep a lot to avoid life. It's a good cope
I think I slept 12 hours today lol just woke

I sleep a lot but I always have nightmares

u sleep 14 hours a day? dis y u inkel?

This is especially true when your NEET,i spend half my day sleeping and the other half playing vidya and browsing.co

Sleeping is good, it also does you're body a favour. You are essentially preserving it whilst you are sleeping.

Also I find dreams are a nice cope, sometimes I'll have a really nice dream where I am young again or I've done something good and I feel more happy.

Yeah, sleeping is a great cope, I really feel sorry for wageslavecels.

ITT people with no lives.

sleeping is like temporarily dying

real incels have insomnia and feel like death all the time

you're all a bunch of sleep chads

My perfect hours would be 10 to sleep. I can do more, but if I do I wake up yawning and tired which is retarded.

I'm already happy when i manage to sleep for more than 6 hours tbh.