Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel Trait: Sleeping 14+ hours per day because everything makes you feel tired

micropenis29

micropenis29

Banned
-
Especially if you don't succumb to the gymmax and statuxmax copes. There's literally no reason to be awake most of the time.

I struggle a lot to sleep actually

tbh. Also sleeping while the day and being up at night.

I sleep less than 5 hours.

I can sleep 10-12 hours daily and I'm still tired. It all comes from depression. And I have problems motivating myself to go to sleep and actually fall asleep and to get out of the bed.

Unfortunately i can't sleep that long. I never sleep longer than 12 hours max, and this is already very long for my standards. However sometimes i can manage to fall asleep again, after only being awake for a couple of hours.

Sleep is the best cope. Next best thing to roping to minimise the pain of existing

Its all so tiresome..

Tfw you have sleep apnea and can't even enjoy sleeping

Only 7-9 hours tbh

I can't sleep for more than 7 hours.

I don't know how people can only sleep 8 hours a day. I need 12+ hours of sleep to not feel tired throughout the day.

I can sleep 10-12 hours daily and I'm still tired. It all comes from depression. And I have problems motivating myself to go to sleep and actually fall asleep and to get out of the bed.
Same I sleep 10-12 because I have no reason to wake up

Same I sleep 10-12 because I have no reason to wake up
I am just that tired. Then I can lay in the bed for even up to 3 hours in teh extreme cases (mostly 1,5 hour).

Unfortunately i can't sleep that long. I never sleep longer than 12 hours max, and this is already very long for my standards. However sometimes i can manage to fall asleep again, after only being awake for a couple of hours.
same bro

HdQUGeV

My life

Sleep + naps are the only thing I do in my life to cope other than this forum, pretty over

Especially if you don't succumb to the gymmax and statuxmax copes. There's literally no reason to be awake most of the time.
gymmaxing legit helps with this though

i iwhs i could sleep for 14 hours but i have to wageslave and i dont like sleeping too much on my days off

I dont sleep that much

omg im a chad if i have insomnia

I’m only happy when I’m sleeping. Waking up is suifuel.

Can't sleep thar much because of work and fucked up sleeping schedule
On days off I make chores for a bit and then cope.

slept like 4 hours only wtf