Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel trait: severe muscle pain post workout

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
my muscles are sore as fuck. I have severe backpain. literally cannot do anything. fuck this life. I paid for a massage and still in pain. put on some pain relief gel even though it helped, I am still in pain.

Same here tbh. I tried hard at bench pressing yesterday and today I feel like shit. All of my body hurts and I got no energy left whatsoever.

This used to happen to me, but not anymore. Maybe i'm not putting enough effort or I should increase the weitht

They're that sore cause you ain't training them enough

CQ  nQOW8AAi1H

Same here tbh. I tried hard at bench pressing yesterday and today I feel like shit. All of my body hurts and I got no energy left whatsoever.
legit. fucking hate this. I normally avoid working out hard but I went with my brother and this cunt kept trying to make working out a competition, so I pushed myself harder to mog him but now I have muscle pain. fuck working out with someonr else if you aren't Chad

legit. fucking hate this. I normally avoid working out hard but I went with my brother and this cunt kept trying to make working out a competition, so I pushed myself harder to mog him but now I have muscle pain. fuck working out with someonr else if you aren't Chad
Don't workout with him if it turns into a simp mogging competition then. I usually workout alone which is why I prefer going to the gym instead of doing pushups in my home with my family coming in to piss me off.

Don't workout with him if it turns into a simp mogging competition then. I usually workout alone which is why I prefer going to the gym instead of doing pushups in my home with my family coming in to piss me off.
yeah next time, I will avoid going with him. working out for sake of ego is low IQ and leads to injuries will just bs him next time

Pain in joints and bones is truecel pain, muscle pain is normal. Joints that snap, crackle and pop with every rep.

Fuck im tired. I dont want to gymmaxx today.

The pain never goes anyway

This used to happen to me, but not anymore. Maybe i'm not putting enough effort or I should increase the weitht
No, it’s only temporary when your body is getting used to new stress. If you stop for a while & go back it will happen again.

The pain never goes anyway
normally I don't get long lasting pain like this. all happened cause I pushed myself harder to mog my brother. the fucking cunt made lifting competitive

yes i had a big workout monday and my forearms still ache

I have not exercised in weeks man and still have muscle pains. Lol at these sub human genetics. We got to warm up longer to avoid this but Chad can get right into it.